Bitten 3 Update

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

First, please let me apologise for the lack of information on Bitten 3!

As many of you know, we have been very busy with LFACC recently and then I have had to deal with my grandad passing away. None of that is an excuse for not popping on here though and so again, I'm sorry!

So far as Denis O'Hare is concerned it does not look like he is going to be able to make the event due to his play. I still haven't officially been told this by his agents, and I am still trying to get the definitive final word on it from them, but I think it fairly safe to assume he will not be able to make it.

Nelsan is still good for the event so that is excellent news! :clap:

I am working on more guests for the event and as soon as I can bring you news on them I will. I hope that by the beginning of next week I will have some more guests to announce but as you know, it's a little bit out of my hands now. I have made offers and they may come back to me today, or in a week!

What I can say is that I am pushing for answers and you have not been forgotten, nor will Nelsan be the only guest! :smile:

I know that the question will come up as to how many guests there will be. I am aiming for 4 in total for the event. Obviously things may happen outside of my control, like last year, when that didn't happen, but the intention is for 4 on the day! That is what I am working to!

Once again, thank you for you patience and sorry not to have updated you sooner. I will be back to you as soon as I can on guests, and if there is anything else I can update you on I will do so in this thread to keep it all together.

If you have any questions post them in here and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks

Mark

• Like 2

Hey Mark,

Sorry to hear about your Grandad. I'm pleased we finally had an update. Looking forward to this so much!

Would it be cheeky to ask what guests you are hoping for? If you can't say then could you give any hints on who you have contacted?

Thanks!

Sorry for your loss, Mark. Priorities should change when you have a family bereavement, so don't worry. It's a shame about Denis but you do state that guests are only subject to work commitments. I know we'll all still have a crazy time with whoever we get.

Helen :)

Mark, so very sorry for your loss.

I really do appreciate the response as we have all (as you can see from other posts) been upset and concerned at what was going in. Its great that youve taken the time to respond and reassure us all a little more. I was most worried the event might get cancelled altogether although Im gutted Denis wont be there as he was the reason I booked but I will look forward to meeting Nelsan still.

Look forward to more news.

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you!

I don't suppose you've had any news of Denis have you?

I haven't I'm afraid. I think we have to assume that Denis isn't going to be able to make it this time. We will certainly look into bringing him to a future event though! :smile:

Thank you!

I don't suppose you've had any news of Denis have you?

I haven't I'm afraid. I think we have to assume that Denis isn't going to be able to make it this time. We will certainly look into bringing him to a future event though! :smile:

Thank you, I would Love to meet him at some point, but realise that it's not going to happen for Bitten. Thanks also for the new guest announcement, looking forward to meeting Tara.