MGS 25th Anniversary

Che-Snake

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez. I'd pay amazing money for the MGS cast. Oh man Jennifer Hale- then I'd want the rest of the Mass Effect cast too.

Basically we need more Video Game voice actors at these events. It's a bigger industry than some give credit for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

David Hayter wrote Xmen 1 and 2 (movies) and the Watchmen movie.

He would be dead popular, he loves doing Expos and Cons, specially doing the Snake voice for fans. Just youtube it, he does it all the time.

Jennifer Hale is a voice acting legend who has voiced not only some of the most famous video game characters (Metal Gear, Metroid, Mass Effect) in history but also Disney princesses. She's been in countless cartoons including Totally Spies, Ben 10, Scooby Doo, Iron Man, Xmen, Justice League and countless more. She was famously Black Cat in the 1994 Spiderman series.

Paul Eiding is best known as Ben's Uncle in Ben 10 but has recently been in Skyrim and Starcraft. Though other than Metal Gear he is best known for his amazing work in the Transformers animated series.

These are just some of the legendary MGS cast that I bothered to research. These guys were great. They would be busy too I imagine with the stuff they've done and been in.