Your craziest moment at LFCC

One of my craziest moments would have to be after Gillian Andersons Photoshoot and then getting in the Zach Galligan photoshoot line still in my Mulder cosplay.

I had a large grey plastic bag with me which had most of the stuff I'd be getting signed that day including my X-Files DVD Boxset (which at that point hadnt been touched) and in the queue I took off the suit jacket, tie, and shirt and shoved this all in the bag underneath my shirt was my Gremlins tshirt, I then managed to get my Gizmo out of my rucksack ready for Zach to hold.

This may all sound pretty straightforward to some but it was quite a mad dash to do an impromptu costume change like that. :)

And then of course, after Zachs photoshoot getting back into the cosplay for Mitch and Nicholas's talk, and staying in the cosplay for the rest of the day.

Wow, I guess you got some quizzical looks, sounds fun! How was Gillian Anderson? I found Jeri Ryan and Jewel Staite to be a bit unfriendly towards women, but maybe that was just my oversensitive me :)

One of my craziest moments would have to be after Gillian Andersons Photoshoot and then getting in the Zach Galligan photoshoot line still in my Mulder cosplay.

I had a large grey plastic bag with me which had most of the stuff I'd be getting signed that day including my X-Files DVD Boxset (which at that point hadnt been touched) and in the queue I took off the suit jacket, tie, and shirt and shoved this all in the bag underneath my shirt was my Gremlins tshirt, I then managed to get my Gizmo out of my rucksack ready for Zach to hold.

This may all sound pretty straightforward to some but it was quite a mad dash to do an impromptu costume change like that. :)

And then of course, after Zachs photoshoot getting back into the cosplay for Mitch and Nicholas's talk, and staying in the cosplay for the rest of the day.

Wow, I guess you got some quizzical looks, sounds fun! How was Gillian Anderson? I found Jeri Ryan and Jewel Staite to be a bit unfriendly towards women, but maybe that was just my oversensitive me :)

I'm used to people looking at me like that, in fact this was the first full day that I had cosplayed. Plus when the schedule went up a few weeks back I knew just how nuts it was going to be to strip off like that, fortunately it went all very well, - the funny thing though looking back at it is I had already approached Zach on Twitter how he'd feel about "Holding my Gizmo" the way I had worded it must have come across as a euphenism because his response was "As long as you're talking about a doll I'll be fine." at the photoshoot itself he was holding his glasses in his right hand and (for the first time in a Photoshoot) I asked if he'd be ok to hold the other side of Gizmo to which he very nicely obliged:

ZachBillyPelzerGalliganGizmoandI.jpg

Needless to say when he did that, I had to keep my focus on the Camera as opposed to those in the Photoshoot queue going "Awwwwwww." when this picture was taken.

I found Gillian Anderson to be very lovely indeed. In the photoshoot she was with smiles and an arm around you:

GillianDanaScullyAndersonandIimg012.jpg

Was nice to have a nice greeting from her and eye contact, when I went to get her Autograph(s). Although admittedly part of me wanted to get one non XFiles item Signed but I knew this would more than likely be the one and only occasion I'd get my X-Files treasures signed by her. She was one of those Guest encounters that I wont forget, if not for the fact that I'm an X-Files fan then the fact that she in all likelihood was a very rare Guest.

Some people could argue that this picture was my "Craziest moment" i.e. spending what I did on Gillian but all five pieces have pride of place in my home.

IMG_9763.jpg

Thats the first I heard about Jeri and Jewel. But I think in the grand scheme of things people can often have "off" moments, its unfortunate when it happens.

• Like 1

Craziest moment at LFCC = tripping over Adam Baldwin's feet in his photoshoot and him pulling me back up with those glorious arms of his :blush: and then him totally remembering it at his signing table the next day and asking me if I was gonna stay upright this time :D

Edited by ericsdonor
  • Like 2

Reality crashed for me before the event even opened. Friday afternoon, having just finished setting up the TARDIS prop, and emerging from it to find the Batmobile very slowly driving past the Police Box. A brilliantly surreal moment.

• Like 1

My craziest moment was with Thomas Dekker and I'd really rather not say, as I'm still to this day cringing about it. Ah well, least he'll never forget me xD. The other moment was when I was doing a mickey take of the characters from the classic resident evil games, the way they move, run, walk and talk, BUT..... I happened to be doing it as Hayden Pannatierre walked past ((and no I didn't see her but my friend did)) and she saw me doing it :// xD LMFAO. She probably thought what a douche hahaha.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

I found Jeri Ryan and Jewel Staite to be a bit unfriendly towards women, but maybe that was just my oversensitive me :)

I didn't meet Jeri, but Jewel was very sweet when I had my photo taken with her on Sunday. Maybe she was just having a bad moment? To me, Gates McFadden seemed a bit cold and I was worried that I'd maybe offended her by putting my arm around her waist without asking (as that's the pose all the other actors went with unprompted, so I'd gotten used to it by then), but I later heard that she'd just not been feeling well. I think it's easy to be a bit oversensitive when you're already nervous about meeting someone you admire, but there usually is a perfectly normal explanation.