Hotels

Murph

Last time show was at olympia I went to hilton which is the closest hotel to olympia I think. Not the cheapest but best if your a late riser or can't walk far.

Normally go to IBIS when I go to LF&CC at Earls Court. It's cheaper but about 15 min walk from olympia.

Please please please don't stay at Hotel Olympia which s just up the road from the Olympia. We had the worst experience ever staying there or LFCC. There was bedbugs, beds broke, staff were rude, we found that drawers were held together with chewin gum, there was a mistery brown sticky mark with hairs in it, my husband got his foot caught on nails coming out of the bed and the list goes on. We ended up going to The Regency Court Hotel which was lovely, it's £80 for a double, £60 for a single and £110 for a triple, those prices are for private bathrooms. It's about 30 seconds from Earls Court tube station and a 10 walk from the venue.

I've booked Think Apartments Earls Court, only 0,7 mile to Olympia so that will also save me some money for taxi's. Paid 400 pounds for 3 night, 2 persons. Got an apartment with a kitchen, so that also helps in costs for food etc.

I've booked Think Apartments Earls Court, only 0,7 mile to Olympia so that will also save me some money for taxi's. Paid 400 pounds for 3 night, 2 persons. Got an apartment with a kitchen, so that also helps in costs for food etc.

Ahh that's a good idea, mine doesn't include a kitchen, gives me a chance to try out some nice Restaurants!

• Like 1