Cosplay

I was thinking of doing Daenerys since I already got the hair... but I also wanted to go Ygritte cause I got the coat! Hmmm decisions decisions... I also have a sleeping beauty dress that I made for a party 2 yrs ago.

I was thinking of doing Daenerys since I already got the hair... but I also wanted to go Ygritte cause I got the coat! Hmmm decisions decisions... I also have a sleeping beauty dress that I made for a party 2 yrs ago.

My answer, if you're only planning on gong on the one day, would be to do Daenerys - the coat and the dress are going to be the same next convention as they are now, but your hair might well not be - it could be too long, too short, the wrong colour, and so on.

• Like 1

Hi peoples! I fail and haven't posted since last year so thought I'd better get back into it!

I've not got any real plans for LFCC this year although Jerry-Kay and I did discuss Sucker Punching it up together so I'll be Madame Gorski for that. I may repeat my newest costume, Femme Deadshot as she went down well at a previous con.

My big project at the moment is making a costume for my sister, Alisa from Tekken. She's caved as I constantly bug her to let me dress her up. :angel:

My answer, if you're only planning on gong on the one day, would be to do Daenerys - the coat and the dress are going to be the same next convention as they are now, but your hair might well not be - it could be too long, too short, the wrong colour, and so on.

I guess you're right! I should get sewing!

all sound good, I was the witchking of Angmar last year, did Frodo, Gandalf and Saruman for my friends. This year me and my wife are going as steam punk Sky Pirates (me with a steam powered arm) and I'm doing costumes for my brother and his girlfriend as Danerys and Rakharro (sp?) currently working on the dragon.

Hi peoples! I fail and haven't posted since last year so thought I'd better get back into it!

I've not got any real plans for LFCC this year although Jerry-Kay and I did discuss Sucker Punching it up together so I'll be Madame Gorski for that. I may repeat my newest costume, Femme Deadshot as she went down well at a previous con.

My big project at the moment is making a costume for my sister, Alisa from Tekken. She's caved as I constantly bug her to let me dress her up. :angel:

Your Madame Gorski rocks...

Watch out for a tiny Hitgirl or Misfit

Your Madame Gorski rocks...

Watch out for a tiny Hitgirl or Misfit

Yay! Starbucks Dad! I need to apologise to you because I know you PM'd me on my Cosplay Island profile (which I also haven't been on in over a year and need to update) and I never got around to checking the message and replying. I always look forward to seeing you and your family and my sister is looking forward to seeing you guys again. :-)

Hitgirl and Misfit are amazing costume choices!!

Yay! Starbucks Dad! I need to apologise to you because I know you PM'd me on my Cosplay Island profile (which I also haven't been on in over a year and need to update) and I never got around to checking the message and replying. I always look forward to seeing you and your family and my sister is looking forward to seeing you guys again. :-)

Hitgirl and Misfit are amazing costume choices!!

Ack, no worries (although it is worrying how quickly a year goes by!).

Looking forward to seeing you guys too, take care and see you all soon.

Ack, no worries (although it is worrying how quickly a year goes by!).

Looking forward to seeing you guys too, take care and see you all soon.

VERY worrying! And you guys were actually ..somewhere else.. in October but I didn't know until after. So going by that I may see you before July. ;-)

• Like 1

i've never done it before but i reckon the kids would like it - haven't got a clue what to do though... there'll be 4 of us going:

me (average height/build with short dark hair - the silly sideburns are no longer there)

the missus (short & slim with short/medium length blond hair)

the girl (6 y/o slim with long curly/wavy brown hair)

the boy (3 y/o stocky with medium length blond curly hair)

i'm not really fussed about us all having a theme due to being pretty lazy & only really doing it for a bit of fun with the kids - was thinking maybe "The Incredibles" may be cool but am definitely open to suggestions - any ideas?

(edit: meant to post this in the MK collectormania forum - will be at london f/c con but not planning that just yet!)

Edited by siburke

Great to see so many cosplay plans already in motion!

As usual we'll be organising the cosplay for this year's show and shall be putting up some big announcements once MK Collectormania is finished at the end of this month. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, if anyone has any questions, then don't hesitate to ask them in this topic or to email cosplay@animeleague.com

Looks like I'm both short of money and also invited to a wedding on the Saturday. That means I'll probably just be rewearing my Cyclops, I'll save Joker for a later con.

Edit: Rewearing Cyclops at LFCC I mean, I'm not going to the wedding in spandex!

Edited by jjpprob

Happy to say that so far all my costume plans are the same. Fri: Gretel from the new Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters, Sat: Female Sub Zero and Sun: Selene from Underworld. Selene is almost finished so yay. Also my boyfriend is gonna do a bit of dress up at LFCC. He's doing a nice simple Happy Hogan to go with our friends Tony Stark on Sat and David from Underworld to go with my Selene

Me and my two friends are heading as a group of Assassins. So far I've spent about 100 hours or so cutting, stitching, carving, riveting, grinding and god knows what else my Ezio outfit, one mate is coming as Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell and the other as Deadpool.

So cannot wait to bust this thing out now. So close to finishing.

Hmmmm I can't wait to see the gretal. Eeeee. Soooo its the duchess for Saturday, and not sure about Sunday, maybe queen Esther maybe la volpe or maybe even something different. I'm not sure yet.

• Like 1