Cosplay

I've nearly finished my Arya Stark costume (episode 1x02). I was going to try a LotR or Hobbit cosplay for one of the days but now I'm thinking I might just go both days Game of Thrones, but a different character and not Arya both days...Decisions! I'm flicking between Jaime (probably something from season 1) or Jorah.

Not sure about days, but will be either Chell from Portal 2 (with a group) and/or Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite (potentially with a Booker) and/or Kat from DmC (by myself). Depending on the group I'm with will probably be Chell + Kat, but if the group falls through will be Eli + Kat.

Also, can someone let me know if there are specific threads dedicated for any of those cosplay groups (I say this because there is a very specific photo I want as Eli that will need at least two other cosplayers)

Happy to say that so far all my costume plans are the same. Fri: Gretel from the new Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters, Sat: Female Sub Zero and Sun: Selene from Underworld. Selene is almost finished so yay. Also my boyfriend is gonna do a bit of dress up at LFCC. He's doing a nice simple Happy Hogan to go with our friends Tony Stark on Sat and David from Underworld to go with my Selene

Yay! For Hansel and Gretel. I'll be your Hansel on Friday.

The rest of my plans are as follows; Legolas from Lord of the Rings (first time wear this costume in a long time) and then Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones. I was going to wear Jaime on Sat and then Leggy on Sun but now that is switching around due to a Lord of the Rings group forming on Sat. Others are welcome to join us ^_^

• Like 1

I'm only going for one day (still to be decided XP!) and if all alterations go to plan, I'm going as Megara from Disney's Hercules. If that fails, I'll probably wear my park inspired Ariel gown again or IF I can fix my problems with my wings maybe TinkerBell.

Is anyone already organising a Game of Thrones gathering? I think they'll be quite a few of us so it would be cool if something could happen :) I'm definitely going as Arya on one of the days and I'm still trying to decide between Jaime or Jorah for another day.

Is anyone already organising a Game of Thrones gathering? I think they'll be quite a few of us so it would be cool if something could happen :) I'm definitely going as Arya on one of the days and I'm still trying to decide between Jaime or Jorah for another day.

Look for my friend Andy Webster in his Jon Snow gear, sazzat. You really can't miss him ;) I know he's organising a photoshoot/meet-up via facebook :) Of course, if you're on facebook, go and find him there.

Look for my friend Andy Webster in his Jon Snow gear, sazzat. You really can't miss him ;) I know he's organising a photoshoot/meet-up via facebook :) Of course, if you're on facebook, go and find him there.

I will go look him up :D thanks!

There's a huge possibility that me and my partner will be showing our Rorschach and Sally Jupiter again this year!

It was our first time last year and it was so much fun!

Just can't wait to get Miss Jupiter out again!!! :D

This will be our first Comic con :dance: and we are both looking forward to it! Got our costumes sorted already. But I am just wondering if there is any etiquette with regards to having photos with other people in cosplay or if/when people ask for a photo with you? As I have never done this before I am a bit clueless. I also hope people like our costumes.

friday sakura from cardcapters

saturday red ridding hood (i forgot the poem ladt time i cosplayed)

sunday caddie from the book raggie maggie by barry hutchison

Edited by bergy
  • Like 1