Cosplay

This is always my favourite thread! I've got so many ideas I want to do - Margaery Tyrell, Ferb Fletcher, Jadis, the list goes on and on. But I will likely end up doing Hunger Games again. Although I am tempted to try a Mistborn costume. Already can't wait!!

If you do ferb fletcher I will love you forever

• Like 1

Decided Capt. Jack is staying home this year, the coat's just too warm and heavy. xD I might do him, but with the sleeveless jumper though. Depends.

I WILL Be doing Clint Barton (End of Avengers outfit) for definite. Now just deciding on TOS uniform and possibly newly regenerated 10th Doctor (in 9th's costume).

i decided to fulfill a lifelong costume dream and do Disney! i never went for this before because i was not good enough with makeup. but now i have had lots and lots of practice with past cosplays i have decided to go with the evil queen from snow white and then maybe snow white herself. not sure on the last though, what other Disney good character should i do? suggestions?

• Like 2

i decided to fulfill a lifelong costume dream and do Disney! i never went for this before because i was not good enough with makeup. but now i have had lots and lots of practice with past cosplays i have decided to go with the evil queen from snow white and then maybe snow white herself. not sure on the last though, what other Disney good character should i do? suggestions?

Ha, it's a big pool to choose from! I'm always tempted to go with the baddies myself, the snow white queen has such an awesome outfit, that'll look great! I remember my mother making me a Jasmine costume when I was about 10. I think some of the good disney cosplays to do would be Esmeralda or Giselle from Enchanted.

• 3 weeks later...

BONJOURNO!

i havent posted in the SM forums since last year and thought i should show my face :D

im really looking forward to seeing all your lovely costumes!

i was originally going to be away for LFCC but now im back (and bad) ;)

i dont really have any plans thus far..havent really thought about it, need to get some other cons out the way first, but..sucker punch might be on the cards...might.

• 1 month later...

Hello all, we are looking forward to coming to our first comic con.

Just wondering with regards to weapons. We were thinking of dressing up one day and would like to have a gun.

I would use either a plastic or metal BB gun. Is this allowed? Do I have to do anything special with it?

It would only be used to complete the outfit and for photos.

Ill be coming back this year again with jessica rabbit, missed out on doing her last Lfcc, but did her 2010 and 2011 so this will be my version 3 still deciding whether to remake the performance dress or remake her non sparkly red dress :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, we are looking forward to coming to our first comic con.

Just wondering with regards to weapons. We were thinking of dressing up one day and would like to have a gun.

I would use either a plastic or metal BB gun. Is this allowed? Do I have to do anything special with it?

It would only be used to complete the outfit and for photos.

Should be fine but you will need to get it checked at the cosplay desk before use. BB gun firing will not be allowed at the event but if your weapon contains no sharp objects or elements that could potentially risk injury to attendees then you should fine but get things checked first.

Hope this helps and you have a good time :)

• Like 1