Cosplay

Oh wow, planning already! I must admit I am too. No solid plans yet, but I'm hoping to do another Cyclops costume - this time, I want to do his original costume from the first X-Men comics, and get four others to join me as Iceman, Marvel Girl, Angel and Beast, also in their original costumes. Maybe an Xavier too, if I can find anyone willing!

• Like 1

Added to my list is Anne Hathaway's Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises. It's the first time I will have done something like that, so I'm pretty excited! :dance: My third outfit I'm still throwing around ideas for - there's plenty of time to decide.

• Like 1

This will be my first cosplay. Not sure what to expect, but I hope to go as Clark Kent/Blur from Smallville (season 10 costume). I'd be up for a Smallville justice league if anyone's interested?

• 1 month later...

This is always my favourite thread! I've got so many ideas I want to do - Margaery Tyrell, Ferb Fletcher, Jadis, the list goes on and on. But I will likely end up doing Hunger Games again. Although I am tempted to try a Mistborn costume. Already can't wait!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

have a few costumes on the way, so whichever i finish first ill wear. rapunzel from tangled, borg star trek, romulan sela star trek, daphne cartoon scooby doo, red once upon a time tv series, star trek TOS red dress (already have) sailor venus from sailor moon (already have).im hoping my borg costume will be finished first!! :-D

I will be debuting with cosplay at mk and all going well I will at lfcc too and now I have finally found a character I love and adore and was staring me in the face the whole time! Rose from titanic, I have at least four to five good outfits to choose from, so I have chosen the 'swim' dress.

I can't wait!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there could possibly be a mass effect group put together for lfcc, so far i'm planning a femShepard n7 armour cosplay and i have the templates all ready to go, it's just a matter of time and effort in actually getting this done and made. so far there's me, another girl going as tali and possibly a samara.

would love to see a garrus or thane, i know people are so talented with everything so yeah~