What did you buy at the stalls?

Did any one buy anything great at the stalls? I stunned my self by only buying one little Loki cartoon post card. Think cause I spent all my money on autos and photoshoots:)

I will say I am still a bit stunned at the woman who was selling the steampunk corsets, I understand buying and reselling for a profit but she was way over pricing them (in my opinion) considering I know what online shop she got then from. I follow the fb page religiously for corest of the day. Just don't like the idea of people paying more than they have to:)

• Like 1

A Star Trek shirt, a Star Trek TNG communicator pin, several Doctor Who action figures (Nine from the first episode, with Plastic Mickey's head and his plastic detector, an Ood with its brain intact (instead of the translator orb) and an Eleventh Hour set with the Raggedy Doctor and Eleven in his regular outfit that he pilfers from the hospital), a weevil action figure from Torchwood, some Torchwood pins, a necklace with a Tardis pendant and one with a baby Adipose, a couple of sci-fi books, two issues of Strange Tales (all that I could find), a cute little comic called Moo & Keo (actually, my friend bought that for me), an art print, a cartoon print of the Avengers, and a little Loki art card. Plus some art cards and shirts as gifts for my family.

I loved the stalls,and bought so much, haha

4, Blackest Night figures , 2, Heroes figures, a ton of Doctor Who stuff, a few sketches, (Lee Bradley, Alan Davis, Gary Frank)

A hand full of art cards/post cards, and a huge amount of comics.

I was on the lookout for Marvel Select Figures, but there didn't seem to be many on show.

I didn't have time to look at the stalls. Seriously. I was there all 3 days and the only time I even saw the stalls was going from one side of the hall to another for autos or photos. :(

I was just there on the Saturday, and only had a short time to look around the stalls too. I did get a few things though. Two signed Stargate trading cards and one Charmed costume trading card. I also found two Star Trek Voyager action figures.

I went mainly for merch and cosplay so I was a little disappointed that I didn't buy a lot. There was a hot toys stall that was at least £100 over priced :( I really wanted that joker xD I got a batarang, some shirts, an enterprise playset, dex Starr figure set, dcuo joker statue an batman bust.

I got two star wars action figures, a star trek ornament a game of thrones bracelt from canvas warriors and star trek enterprise trading card folder and the base sets for s1-4 and a game of thrones trading card base set. And of course autograph holders :P

I got 2 t-shirts from a guy who was selling 2 for £20, a Walking Dead one and a Stark Industries one. Also bought my friend a Vampire Diaries mug as a thank you as she was looking after my 6 horses while I was in London for the weekend. I fell in love with the stall that was selling the very original glass cases with figurines and artwork, some of them were brilliant but rather expensive or else I would have bought them all! Also loved the original Walking Dead artwork that was in 3 posters for £100 but again, too expensive! I also lusted after the Walking Dead & Iron Man custom painted converse shoes...there is a running theme here lol...

Was a bit shocked to see a stand selling Walking Dead figurines for the normal price of 14.99 for the Rick & 2 walker dolls...but they wanted £34.99 for the Daryl one! What a rip off!

I got 2 t-shirts from a guy who was selling 2 for £20, a Walking Dead one and a Stark Industries one. Also bought my friend a Vampire Diaries mug as a thank you as she was looking after my 6 horses while I was in London for the weekend. I fell in love with the stall that was selling the very original glass cases with figurines and artwork, some of them were brilliant but rather expensive or else I would have bought them all! Also loved the original Walking Dead artwork that was in 3 posters for £100 but again, too expensive! I also lusted after the Walking Dead & Iron Man custom painted converse shoes...there is a running theme here lol...

Was a bit shocked to see a stand selling Walking Dead figurines for the normal price of 14.99 for the Rick & 2 walker dolls...but they wanted £34.99 for the Daryl one! What a rip off!

There was one stall selling Star Trek Voyager action figures for £25, while at another stall they were being sold at £3. Granted, the more expensive ones were still in their packaging, and the others werent, but it is a big discrepancy. Just goes to show, it pays to shop around.

I didn't buy much in the way of merch apart from a couple of tee shirts, but I saw one stall selling original painted figures and would have bought the werewolf by the lake piece if I had the cash. It was stunning!

This one?

That stuff was excellent, what was the name of that stall, I have a picture and the name is on a card at the bottom but is too blurry, something beginning with b Models. Bungley Models, maybe?

LOL, I also had almost no time for the stalls... and I spent a lot money for photo shootings and autographs. There was a interesting X-Men Leather Costume... I really was interested. But I bought just one another autograph at a autograph dealer... Honestly, there had been so many things I've wanted but I was afraid to travel overloaded with toys, books, posters.... :-D

I bought a carrier bag full of kenner alien and predator figures really cheap but the best find of the day was the movie star teenage mutant ninja turtle leo figure for only £2.00 which any tmnt collector knows the movie star line is the hardest and most sought after line to collect. Even at a con you can find that holy grail figure and not have to pay those crazy high online prices for :) I was really happy when I found it in a box under a stall. It really made up for having to leave the show early.

I didn't buy much in the way of merch apart from a couple of tee shirts, but I saw one stall selling original painted figures and would have bought the werewolf by the lake piece if I had the cash. It was stunning!

This one?

That stuff was excellent, what was the name of that stall, I have a picture and the name is on a card at the bottom but is too blurry, something beginning with b Models. Bungley Models, maybe?

yeah that's the one! Although when I saw it on Sunday it had gone down to £75!