Norman Reedus

Che-Snake

Hey everyone :smile:

Just noticed this article online about the new Walking Dead video game (not the episodic version currently out by Telltale) featuring Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon! :dance:http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Castle/news/?a=63556

What's the betting that he'll be doing some promotion for that at C19 whilst he's over? :thumbup:

Ta,

Che-Snake :king:

• Like 1

Well that's if he definately does come to this event lol, I'm not getting very excited about it since I was ridiculously excited last week only to be let down!

Me too! Hard to get excited about an event nearly a year away! Was desperately hoping he'd come over for EMS sigh

A friend of mine spoke to Sean (Norman's handler for events) at LFCC on the Sunday, and he gave two reasons why he didn't book Norman for EMS. 1 - Sean has already booked Norman for a con in New Mexico that weekend, and 2 - he'll still be filming The Walking Dead at that time and didn't want to run the risk of Norman having to cancel again because of scheduling conflicts, which is why Sean booked Norman for Collectormania instead :) Sean also said Norman's really sensitive about there being a backlash because of him cancelling his appearance at LFCC last minute and that he never wants to upset or disappoint his fans.

Sean also said Norman's really sensitive about there being a backlash because of him cancelling his appearance at LFCC last minute and that he never wants to upset or disappoint his fans.

You just gotta love that guy! :-)

• 1 month later...

Can somebody help me 'cause I'm super confused?! Which event is it that Norman Reedus is attending & where do I buy tickets?! Has it already passed? Haha, thanks! :blush:

He'll be attending Collectormania Milton Keynes, which is 25th - 27th May 2013 :) Tickets aren't available yet as far as I know, but we have plenty of time until the event :) Hope that helps!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any news if he's really going to be there? Confused because there's still no announcement thread for him but Showmaster said he would attend Collectormania 19 ... Hope it's true.

Would love to meet him :)

Edited by scar!

As far as I know he is still coming, it was confirmed by Showmasters around the time of LFCC and it's been confirmed more than once by his booking agent, Sean Clark; to me personally and on twitter to various people. I'm assuming the paperwork and such just hasn't been finalised yet because as far as I can tell he is still coming.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...