Guest Suggestions

Definitely Ian Somerhalder, I know he's in the UK (London) filming a movie and will be in the UK still during June for a vampire diaries con, so would be awesome if he could make it, but im not holding up hopes for it.

Ooh thought of some more!

-The Grimm cast would be awesome!

-Some Once upon a Time cast who havent already been over before for other events?

-Hanzo Steinbach (artist 'A Midnight Opera, Princess Ai Encounters etc) would be schweeeeeet too! He's my all time fav artist (even designed my back tattoo) so yeah... being rather biased here asking for him, but that would be super cool if someone got him over!

-The creative team behind Monster High

• Like 1

james bond actors, like robert davi, talisa soto, diana rigg, lois chiles, maud adams, christopher lee

faye dunaway

michael york

richard chamberlain

paul hogan

hulk hogan

harvey keitel

juliette lewis

salma hayek

cheech&chong

robert rodriguez

elizabeth hurley

george a. romero

john carpenter

kurt russell&goldie hawn

harry dean stanton

edward norton

david duchovny

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)

Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, Joan of Arcadia, Ellen & Rude Awakening)

Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)

Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)

Lindy Booth (4400, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)

Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1

After the massive disappointment of Linda being cancelled is there any chance of some other huge Game of Throne stars attending to make up for this huge Terminator loss. Possibly Emilia Clark , Sophie Turner , Masie Williams or Charles Dance ?

Edited by napalmbaby

After the massive disappointment of Linda being cancelled is there any chance of some other huge Game of Throne stars attending to make up for this huge Terminator loss. Possibly Emilia Clark , Sophie Turner , Masie Williams or Charles Dance ?

I was thinking more along the lines of "make up for this huge Terminator loss by announcing another Terminator star, like Michael Biehn?" ;)

• Like 1

I was thinking more along the lines of "make up for this huge Terminator loss by announcing another Terminator star, like Michael Biehn?" ;)

or robert patrick

• Like 1