Guest Suggestions

Richard Ruccolo

Brooke Shields

Brady Smith with real-wife Thiffany Amber-Thiessen (from "Beverly Hills 90210", "White Collar")

Link Baker ("90210", "Arrow", "Castle", "The 4400", "Smallville", "Stargate SG 1)

Danny Nucci ("The Rock", "Titanic")

Tony Goldwyn ("Scandal")

Gregg Henry ("Castle", "Star Trek: Insurrection", "Scandal", "24", "Falcon Crest", "Rich Man, Poor Man - Book 2" and many more)

Jeffrey Pierce ("Castle")

Reed Diamond ("Castle")

Abby Dalton ("Falcon Crest")

Liza Minelli

The best thing to do is get as many fans asking as possible. They won't get guests just because one person keeps repeating.

but that's the thing I am not the only walking dead fan who is asking for it to happen on here there are loads of us on here screaming for it to happen but still nothing so I am hoping something will happen this year
  • Like 1

A person whos never got her credit due : Nikki van der Syl (dubbed several 007 girls , Honey/Jill aka Golden girl/Domino/Olympe and others)

Would be nice / interesting to meet Nikki Van der Zyl, - she dubbed Ursula Andress, specially in one of the most famous movie/bond-movie scenes

I would love to meet any more Bond Girls: Eunice Grayson, Honor Blackman, Britt Eckland, Maud Adams, Ursula Andress (ok, she don't like to be in the public today), Eva Green, Tanja Malet, Shirley Eaton, etc. - for Bond's 50th Anniversary it would be great - Even Mr. George Lazenby would be great who's doing often any conventions.

What about Robson Green?

("Soldier, Soldier", british Version "Being Human", "Wire in the Blood", "Mount Pleaant", "The Student Prince")

Edited by Swissangel4616

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator & Brokeback Mountain)

Dianna Agron (Glee, I Am Number Four & Heroes)

Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)

Carlos Jacott (Buffy, Angel, Big Love & Being John Malkovich)

Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men & Silver Linings Playbook)

Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :borg: , Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

• Like 1

Need some walking dead guests this year season 3 is so awesome so far!!

I totally agree with you although DavidB said that I was the only one asking for them I no that he would also love some announced as well :smile:

As you are now including more and more comic artists and authors is it possible you could try for Terrence Zdunich. Not only has both he and Darren Bouseman done 2 brilliant films (Repo! The Genetic Opera and The Devils Carnival) he has also got The Moulting comic book. Also Grant Morrison, Allan Moore and as previously requested Gerrard Way. Thank You :dance:

Maybe a long shot but how about Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Andrew Scott, Una Stubbs, Louise Brearley again, in fact all the main characters or some of them please. Not for me but my daughter would worship at your feet. :thumbup:

Maybe a long shot but how about Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Andrew Scott, Una Stubbs, Louise Brearley again, in fact all the main characters or some of them please. Not for me but my daughter would worship at your feet. :thumbup:

No! Don't take them away from making series 3! ;) Martin will only just be back from NZ at this point, and they'll be busy filming eps 2 & 3. I'd love to meet them all too, either again or for the first time, but I think we'll have wait a little longer :)

Edited by laurab1

Wil Wheaton

Felicia Day

Tricia Helfer

Colin Ferguson

Kevin Conroy

Tara Strong

Arleen Sorkin

Nolan North

Steve Blum

Robert Clotworthy

Mostly some voice acting guests there, but Tricia Helfer is obviously a great BSG guest as well. I want her to sign my Heart of the Swarm collector's edition. :P

• Like 1

Colin Ferguson (Eureka)

Jay R. Ferguson ("Castle")

Dan Gauthier ("Melrose Place", "Charmed")

Ed Quinn (Eureka, True Blood)

Christopher Jacot

Niall Matter

Daniel Feurriegel ("Spartacus", "McLeods Daughters")

Jeff Pangman

Jason Beghe ("X-Files", "Melrose Place")

Matt Passmore ("McLeods Daughters", "The Glades")

Brett Tucker ("McLeods Daughters", "Castle")