Cosplay Contact!

after seeing some awesome cosplayers over the weekend at LFCC, I was wondering if anyone had any of the usual places to upload pics of their cosplays etc

DA, CosplayIsland, Cosplay.com etc

I thought it would be cool to drop eachother's details here so that we can branch out to new cosplay friends and see some awesome costumes in the process! =]

My details :-

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/overview/Numta

http://numta.deviantart.com/

Cheers! =D

I sogned up to Cosplay Island ages ago but don't think I got around to doing much on my profile. I'll have to sort that and then post the link. I have a Cosplay.com account but that hasn't been updated in ages. I find their photo-uploading system tricky to use.

I have a Cosplay.com account but that hasn't been updated in ages. I find their photo-uploading system tricky to use.

Yeah i dont tend to use Cosplay.com for that very reason xD

Its upload system is AWFUL!

I have a Cosplay.com account but that hasn't been updated in ages. I find their photo-uploading system tricky to use.

They had a massive overhall of the site a month or so ago. Not sure if the new upload system is up and functioning yet (haven't checked the site in a few weeks) but they are deff working on a new one they claim will be a lot easier to use and you can do batch uploading.

They had a massive overhall of the site a month or so ago. Not sure if the new upload system is up and functioning yet (haven't checked the site in a few weeks) but they are deff working on a new one they claim will be a lot easier to use and you can do batch uploading.

Oh really? thats cool - batch uploads FTW!

have to check it out and maybe FINALLY get my Cosplay.com up to date xD