Help & quotes needed for article on the EMS.

DAVEEEK

Hi,

I will soon be writing an article on the Entertainment and Media Show; possibly entitled 10 reasons to attend the Entertainment and Media Show (Title is subject to change).

Firstly this will be a bit of free advertising for the Show and for Show masters, but to support my piece I need some figures and quotes.

The figures will need to come from the event organisers as will some quotes as to why people should attend. If you do not wish to publish figures such as costs and attendee numbers on this forum you can direct message me on Twitter @davefalcon90.

I also need quotes from fans that have attended and will be doing so again, saying what they enjoy about the show and what it good points are and why should people attend?

If you provide a quote for use in the article could you please also provide a name (First name or Full name) and the area that you are from.

By submitting a quote you are agreeing that I can use it in the article.

As I am a freelance writer the article will submitted to the International News Syndicate (INS) where it will hopefully be purchased and published, which means payment for me and free advertising for the show.

If Show masters would like me to add something in particular then please let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Edited by DAVEEEK

• Moderators

If you're looking to get something from Showmasters, you're far better off emailing them and asking them directly. They won't read this and contact you on Twitter or anything :smile:

ok, but quotes can be more general rather than i'm going to meet this or that person. I can't fill an article with quotes from fans that just say that they are going to meet a certain individual.

Are they autograph hunters or collectors? Do they go to meet other fans or to dress up? Buy a certain item?

Yeah, I'd say wait until a bit nearer the show to ask this question, as not that many people will be checking this forum very regularly yet. And maybe develop some kind of questionnaire that people can fill in? :)