Freema Agyeman - What a star!

I dunno about anyone else but I gotta say one of my stand out guests for the weekend was Freema. What an abolsutely lovely lady!

Got in very early in the day and they had signs saying 'No personalisations' gotta say was a bit disappointed only to find as you got up to the desk that she WAS personalising. Had a quick chat with her, she told me she liked my dress, called me 'darling' and we talked a little about Doctor Who and Law and Order UK.

Photoshoot later on she was still lovely and later on I happened to spot her down one of the aisles where the Doctor Who guys were cosplaying with the TARDIS and she happily stood there and took photos with the group -different poses and all! I thought it was so lovely of her to do that and the fact it probably made that groups day!

Please get her back :thumbup:

Oh my god, she was an absolute Angel. In the photoshoot I had with her she put her arm around me, rubbed my right arm and goes "you're so tiny and cute" and at the autograph bit she said my name was lovely and then asked what it meant. When i told her she then goes "wow, even better". She was deffinately one of my top favourite guests, lovely, polite, chatty. A real sweetheart who just seemed to have time for everyone :). I'd love to meet her again tbh.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

She had a lovely chat with my son.She asked if Doctor Who was his favourite program and he said no, Farscape is, she was most offended! (in a funny way!). I explained we'd just come from Ben Browders talk and she said 'oh that's alright then, he'll have forgotten all about it tomorrow and like Martha best again!' - it was very sweet. As excited as I was by meeting Gillian, Adam, Jewel, Ben, and Chris the day before, Isaac was SO pleased to meet her, John Simm and Bernard Cribbens - it was his Doctor day and he loved it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Freema was one classy lady. She was polite, friendly, and seemed to genuinely enjoy talking to the fans. Having her posing outside the TARDIS was absolutely great, made my month!! Freema Agyeman - a total delight!!