Did you spot the 11th Doctor and the Daleks on Sunday?.

If you were the same Doctor with the Dalek was it you that got a photoshoot with Freema and the Dalek on Sunday? I was one of the last to go in and managed to see her delight when it came in.

Also was it you guys that had the TARDIS in one of the stall aisles

Will post mine as soon as possible I have a lovely front facing one of the chrome Dalek and a great side on of the Doctor, the UNIT guard, the cyberman and the two Daleks. Just like to say well done this was one of the most impressive cosplay pieces I saw and also hats off for the packet of Jammy Dodgers in the Doctors pocket :D

Could I ask a favour? I have been bereated by a femal friend of mine for not getting a full on picture of the lady wearing the Dalek themed dress. Would it be possible to post a picture of it so I can link it to my friend?

Many thanks.

If you were the same Doctor with the Dalek was it you that got a photoshoot with Freema and the Dalek on Sunday? I was one of the last to go in and managed to see her delight when it came in.

Yes we went in for the photoshoot and this is the picture i got...

292476_4307429404126_259361211_n.jpg

Will post mine as soon as possible I have a lovely front facing one of the chrome Dalek and a great side on of the Doctor, the UNIT guard, the cyberman and the two Daleks. Just like to say well done this was one of the most impressive cosplay pieces I saw and also hats off for the packet of Jammy Dodgers in the Doctors pocket :D

Could I ask a favour? I have been bereated by a femal friend of mine for not getting a full on picture of the lady wearing the Dalek themed dress. Would it be possible to post a picture of it so I can link it to my friend?

Many thanks.

Thanks very much ..we were all there fundraisng for charity and walking around as big group is fun. Plus 2 Daleks a Cyber and Unit plus the 11th Doctor are bound to get attention.

Also ...the Daleks still didn't fall for the tardis self destruct button and i never got my tea.

If i come across any picture of her i will post them here but she wasnt actually part of the group she was just hanging out with us for a bit.

Edited by The Oncoming Storm

Awesome photo, I saw you going into the shoot and wished I could have seen Freema's reaction!!! Great facebook page too!! I don't really have a facebook (well I do, but it's uber-private because of my daughter) but am on Twitter - @abitfairytale_ - anyone here is free to add me. I also run karengillan.org :thumbup:

Awesome photo, I saw you going into the shoot and wished I could have seen Freema's reaction!!! Great facebook page too!! I don't really have a facebook (well I do, but it's uber-private because of my daughter) but am on Twitter - @abitfairytale_ - anyone here is free to add me. I also run karengillan.org :thumbup:

Her reaction was very funny and it was a strange but fun thing to do..taking a dalek into a photoshoot with my fave Doctor Who assistant.

Did you just like the page?.. if so then thanks. I love Karen Gillan . I have an awesome pic with her that i had taken at Collectormania Milton keynes. i shall repost it on my facebook page. I rarely use twitter. ( Your site is awesome i have used it many times for pics of karen Gillan :). )

I saw you, and thought you were incredibly rude. Telling people, not asking them, to move out of the way? More then once I saw you ordering people to move who were in wheelchairs, had prams or were little kids getting their photos taken with Superman.

If you worked for my charity I would be appalled. Disgusting behaviour and definately put me off giving you any money.

I saw you, and thought you were incredibly rude. Telling people, not asking them, to move out of the way? More then once I saw you ordering people to move who were in wheelchairs, had prams or were little kids getting their photos taken with Superman.

If you worked for my charity I would be appalled. Disgusting behaviour and definately put me off giving you any money.

I can only apologise.. i wasnt being rude deliberatley and i was trying to be polite as possible but i do struggle with words sometimes.. I am sorry i came across as rude but i really am not.. Please could you advise me on what best to say when going through crowds?. I was asking people as politley as possible i wasn't telling them to get out of the way.

Edited by The Oncoming Storm

Well, maybe rather then saying "you'll have to move" to kids getting their photo with storm troopers say "excuse me?" and be willing to wait? Surely the Dalek isn't constantly going and can manage to stop.....

Sorry if I seem rude but it was totally off putting.

Well, maybe rather then saying "you'll have to move" to kids getting their photo with storm troopers say "excuse me?" and be willing to wait? Surely the Dalek isn't constantly going and can manage to stop.....

Sorry if I seem rude but it was totally off putting.

I didn't say you will have to move. My words were ..sorry everyone the daleks are coming through please could you stand to one side for a minute. I am not a rude person and didnt mean to cause any offense if i did so i can only apologise. If you had caught me at a different point during the day whilst iwas posing for pictures with the kids and parents you would have had a different view of me.

I understand where you are coming from and again i apologise if you did see me being rude but it really wasn't intentional at all.

Thankyou for commenting .

No problem at all. Just looked at image on google search and can't see the likeness my self.

Just last note on the subject...when guiding the daleks through the crowd they have limited vision inside the domes so they have to rely on me to lead them through the crowds which is why i go in front and clear the crowds as much as possible staying in character at the same time.. I would certainly never be telling or ordering kids of disabled people out the way just politely asking them and warning them that the daleks are on the way.Even when they can probably see them behind me and then if someone doesn't move i stop and the daleks stop as well. Last thing i would want is me to not warn the crowds and then one of the daleks drive into a little kid and knock them over. Apart from hurting the kid it wouldnt be professional of me and i would feel guilty cause it is my responsibilty.

Also my girlfriend is wheelchair bound when out and about and i saw her at the convention on saturday an no only too well what people can be like towards disabled people and it frustrates me .

I am a very kind caring person who has worked in charity shops for a couple of years and now work in retail and am always happy to go the extra mile for a customer .

Sorry if any of that sounded wrong just giving you a little bit to explain how i really am not rude and never wish to seem like i am.

• Like 1

I got lots, costumes were brilliant! Will post them here later today as I had to work yesterday (12 hour day after a con is a killer!)

Cool i look forward to seeing them and no worries homelife and work come first . I also work as well and understand that not in right mood straight away to do smallest of things..i still haven't uploaded any of my pics from the weekend yet but i have none of me whilst i was doing stuff.