So what personalizations did everyone get?

Jewel Staite decided to write this on what is now my favourite picture of all time xD

(removed picture to save taking up more forum space - jess)

hah that's awesome, cool of her and the photographer to let you hold her like that. Also you're really cute. Ahem.

hahahah cringee

No need to be rude, it was just an observation/side comment.

• Like 1

Jewel Staite decided to write this on what is now my favourite picture of all time xD

(removed picture to save taking up more forum space - jess)

hah that's awesome, cool of her and the photographer to let you hold her like that. Also you're really cute. Ahem.

hahahah cringee

No need to be rude, it was just an observation/side comment.

i wasnt being rude :)

That's really cool. I'm too shy to ask them to write extra stuff, feel like I'm being too cheeky or something. Happy to get the character name (though I did forget to ask a couple to do that even) but my GoT poster is starting to look really amazing and yours must be very unique. All the GoT guests have been amazing. Need more :)

Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

tumblr_m6ykfppuMw1rvnsvoo1_500.jpg

I love all the lines on the show so I figured instead of trying to get a poster signed by everyone on the show ever, I'd just get it signed by a few select people who had awesome lines. But I've never met anybody with a particularly long quote so I don't feel too bad asking. Plus (with the exception of Rose and Finn cause I'd already chosen those quotes) it gives me time to ask them what their favourite quote is and then I have something to say to them other than 'dwcuydevsfibwfibweilgfbwe i love you'~~

And yes, I am with you on the more GoT guests. I have a pile of like fifty things for Sophie Turner to sign~~~~~

• Like 1

That's really cool. I'm too shy to ask them to write extra stuff, feel like I'm being too cheeky or something. Happy to get the character name (though I did forget to ask a couple to do that even) but my GoT poster is starting to look really amazing and yours must be very unique. All the GoT guests have been amazing. Need more :)

Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

I love all the lines on the show so I figured instead of trying to get a poster signed by everyone on the show ever, I'd just get it signed by a few select people who had awesome lines. But I've never met anybody with a particularly long quote so I don't feel too bad asking. Plus (with the exception of Rose and Finn cause I'd already chosen those quotes) it gives me time to ask them what their favourite quote is and then I have something to say to them other than 'dwcuydevsfibwfibweilgfbwe i love you'~~

And yes, I am with you on the more GoT guests. I have a pile of like fifty things for Sophie Turner to sign~~~~~

Great idea and thanks for sharing. Here's mine...

GoTposter.JPG

Starting to get a bit full already. Need some of the big cast members on it now.

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 2

Starting to get a bit full already. Need some of the big cast members on it now.

Both our posters are missing a few Starks. Let's hope Showmasters gives us the opportunity to rectify that soon~~

Yeah, I like the Starks. I've not read the books but I have a feeling there's more to come from them. Though I adore Tyrion too. Need to get some of the main leads and I think Jason has realised how popular this show is now after Milton Keynes and LFCC so will hopefully be trying to get them.

Just name + signature from Gillian, Mitch, and I think a hi (with kisses) from Anthony Head (my sister has it), but Nicholas Lea wrote "Lots of <3 to AUZ" and then apologized for not writing OZ. As if I minded. :D

I read your tumblr post about your LFCC experience, sounds like you had a fun time :)

I didn't get autographs but Nicholas Lea was a really cool guy to chat with, like I find most Canadians are.

I had a great time - hope you did too! Nicholas was too kind!

Who else got personalisations from hayden panettiere?

On a picture of Scream: 'To carmen, 'I'm gonna be next!' 'Kirby'

Ona picture of heroes: 'To Carmen, 'Shoot me, i can't die!'