Lady dressed as Catwoman (With Black Cat)

Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows the lady who was dressed as Catwoman she was with another lady as Black Cat, amazing costumes on both of them. I would like to do a costume myself Im thinking Tom Hardys version of Bane (Or Commander Shephard from Mass Effect after being inspired by someones Samara outfit) If shes either on here or anyone could put us in touch, so I can get some experienced help.

Chris

Depends which cat woman it was you saw? Pfeiffer Cat woman or a different one. If it was the Pfieffer Cat woman then she's one of the Galactic Knights. One of hte costume groups there. One of the Black Cats was theirs as well but there were a couple of other Black Cats around as well.

Saw here too several times... she was defititive Michelle Pfeiffers style Catwoman... very awesome, I did show my claws... and she showed then her's. There had been many great guys in great Costume. Liked Judge Dredd Duo, Captain America, Green Arrow, Stormtroopers of course and the Alien...

How hot must been it under those costumes??????????????????????? :whistling:

Depends which cat woman it was you saw? Pfeiffer Cat woman or a different one. If it was the Pfieffer Cat woman then she's one of the Galactic Knights.

Cheers Leo

I saw the Pfeiffer versions too she looked awesome

Thankyou :)

Saw here too several times... she was defititive Michelle Pfeiffers style Catwoman... very awesome, I did show my claws... and she showed then her's. There had been many great guys in great Costume. Liked Judge Dredd Duo, Captain America, Green Arrow, Stormtroopers of course and the Alien...

How hot must been it under those costumes??????????????????????? :whistling:

Thanks :D And Catwoman wasn't too bad, my comic Dark Phoenix is hotter. That was my first time out in Pfeiffer and I was surprised she didn't heat up massively. And LOL, Spirit Juggler up there was in the Smallville Green Arrow. There were a LOT of very awesome costumes out, very impressed generally.

Edited by Aura
  • Like 1