Primeval cast

Ben Mansfield and Ciaran McMenamin were a couple of the nicest guys I have ever met! I would love to see more of the cast of Primeval at another event, maybe get them all together? Andrew-Lee Potts, Hannah Spearritt? ;P

hannah and andrew were at CMMK in june, they were great too

Ben Mansfield and Ciaran McMenamin were a couple of the nicest guys I have ever met! I would love to see more of the cast of Primeval at another event, maybe get them all together? Andrew-Lee Potts, Hannah Spearritt? ;P

I second this! Would love to see some back at future events, and some of the others too! (As I state in my sig xD

• Like 1

Ben Mansfield and Ciaran McMenamin were a couple of the nicest guys I have ever met! I would love to see more of the cast of Primeval at another event, maybe get them all together?

^^^^I agree. I was so happy to meet them over the weekend. Can't wait to hopefully meeting more Primeval cast members. :)

• Like 1

Agree! Have waited a long time for Primeval cast and MK and LFCC were brilliant because of them - would love to see more in the future :D

• Like 1

They were both really great - very friendly and chatty.

Both remembered me later for the photoshoot, after I'd been to see them earlier for an autograph, which is always nice!

I was very happy to have had the chance to meet them.

yes! It always surprises me when actors remember us when they see so many people, makes them more amazing :thumbup: