Iron Throne

Was at Comcon on Saturday and just have to say WELL DONE Showmasters for aquiring the Iron Throne prop. Fantastic idea and together with the huge iron sword just put the icing on the cake! The black backdrop to the photo shoot was inspired togerther with the cost of the photo a very reasonable £5 was just right. Altogether we had 5 photos, my daughter having 2 being a huge GOT fan! So Showmasters MORE PROPS PLEASE for future conventions that people can have photos with and keep up the good work :)))))))))))

• Like 2

It was a great photoshoot. Before going in I said to my friend it's a shame that I don't have a sword for the photo. Then as I got closer in the queue I saw a sword was being used as a prop. Great photoshoot with the backdrop being excellent as well.

Before going in I said to my friend it's a shame that I don't have a sword for the photo. Then as I got closer in the queue I saw a sword was being used as a prop. Great photoshoot with the backdrop being excellent as well.

Hee, I was thinking the same thing about the sword, and totally agree re the backdrop. Fantastic idea.

Funniest one I saw was the green power ranger :lol:

The GoT throne was just awesome and my pic turned out so great!

And I totally agree with you about the green power ranger!

Edited by xfmoon

Yeah this was a real highlight for me and when I walked past the photo collection area, it really persuaded me to have one done.

It looked good, right mood/setting and the photo turned out pretty cool. Really worth the money/wait. Thanks!

Yeah this was a real highlight for me and when I walked past the photo collection area, it really persuaded me to have one done.

It looked good, right mood/setting and the photo turned out pretty cool. Really worth the money/wait. Thanks!

I wasn't too sure when I saw the first results on Friday but so glad I did. The only thing that might have made it better would have been a bit of smoke for mood (although some people are allergic to it and it could be a problem to keep doing all day) and maybe someone to suggest a good pose but for £5, well worth it.

The throne was brilliant!! I got my photo on the Friday. My friend and I had things pretty organised: queue for photoshoot tickets and then straight to the throne so we were one of the first there,. It was just so awesome and for £5, such a bargain! After seeing my picture, I now feel power hungry.... :king:

I wasn't too sure when I saw the first results on Friday but so glad I did. The only thing that might have made it better would have been a bit of smoke for mood (although some people are allergic to it and it could be a problem to keep doing all day) and maybe someone to suggest a good pose but for £5, well worth it.

Totally agree with the smoke, I thought that too when I was picking my photo up! Can't complain though.

Was a great prop, great price and love that they had a sword prop as well. Was definitely a highlight.

Though it did take me a while to find it, the map had me confused as it showed the throne in the wrong location.

To be honest, getting this and having a pic in it was. Highlight...backdrop was perfect as I wasn't sure what to expect , so this whole idea of having it with the amount of got guests was amazing , big thanks for getting it

I saw the photo's people got and they were awesome. Saturday was mad for me, I was running from one thing to the next with photoshoots, signings and talks, and by the time I went to go to the throne for a pic it was closed! :(

Was sooooo gutted but it was my fault for leaving it so late and only going on Saturday as there really was too much for me to try and fit into just one day. So please please please get the Throne back next time! :D

• Like 1

I'm annoyed with myself for not going straight to the throne when I arrived. I came back later to find the photo area for it was shut :( Please get it again if possible for future events, as it's a cool photo op and proved popular with great results. I'm not sure what other props would be as good but if you could get something else that would work I'd welcome it.

The throne was brilliant!! I got my photo on the Friday. My friend and I had things pretty organised: queue for photoshoot tickets and then straight to the throne so we were one of the first there,. It was just so awesome and for £5, such a bargain! After seeing my picture, I now feel power hungry.... :king:

Awww, come on, you like my acurate german plans, imagine how we would have run around this hall without the "master-plan" :D

Also, picture with the throne, such a good fun, I had to restrain myself from queueing again and take a picture upside down ... thanks for having the throne there!!!

• Showmasters Admin

well after how well it came out we have more things like this planed for all our event in the future , we saw how much everyone loved it and we think if you get the right thing and spend quite a bit on lighting it riight its am amazing photo for you to keep forever so we had a meeting a few days ago and we have thing underway for EMS

thank you for the feed back i think we have just created a brand new fun thing to add to the weekends activatys

much more on these photo ops soon :dance:

jason

• Like 1