On behalf of the UKCM Colonial Marines...

... And ( of course ) Abe and Abby, our pet Xenomorphs:

I'd like to once again thank Showmasters for being such gracious hosts, and allowing us to bring our signature brand of mayhem to another awesome show.

Special thanks to Too Tall, and the girl who was minding Tom Skerrit on Sunday, for helping us set up the Aliens Legacy Gold Award presentation. The ALGs mean a lot to us, and it's always an honour to be able to present one to as high-profile a cast member as Tom Skerrit.

Tom was over the moon with his award, and the presentation went very well indeed!

See y'all at Collectormania Glasgow!

Scapey.

It was really great to meet more of you this year.

Thankyou so much to the Marine (i'm sorry I didn't get his name!) who spent a good half an hour talking to us about his pulse rifle. It really was one of the best one's i've ever seen and you've re-kindled the already epic need to attempt my own.

Really hope to see you all again very soon. Thankyou all! :D

and the girl who was minding Tom Skerrit on Sunday, for helping us set up the Aliens Legacy Gold Award presentation.

You're very welcome :) Thank you for your patience waiting for a quieter moment

Did anyone else see the child who randomly wandered in and gave the Alien a slap ? Usually children are more scared by seeing the Alien costumes than that ;)

Muthur, did he look something like the picture above? Our good Data has the shiniest PR in this outfit - I wouldn't be surprised if he called her 'Vera' behind our backs. :lol:

He did indeed :D

Haha, i'm not sure I want to ask too much.... :WINCE:

• 3 weeks later...