Tony Head - what a legend

What a top guy Tony Head is...........and he's named after three body parts, what more could you want?? LOL.

A thoroughly engaging, friendly and polite fella - was an absolute pleasure meeting him after all these years.

I've met him three times before so had elected to keep my mucky paws off him this time, but I sneaked a look from time to time and his queues were immense - even after most of the other guests were packing up and leaving on Sunday he was signing away till the bitter end - what a champ! My friend met him for the first time this weekend and he completely made her day. He is such a lovely guy.

• Like 1

He was such a sweet guy yesterday! When I went for his photoshoot, I planned on posing with one of my arms behind his back. But he wrapped both his arms around me and had the sweetest smile on his face! And he was very patient and kind when I was getting his autograph. Even took the time to take a photo with me and one with my friend! Great guy. :D

When I asked for a hug in the photo shoot, he said of course I could, and it's ended up a lovely photo.

And with the autograph (which admittedly was about 5:45pm on Sunday so he was probably tired), he signed my print with "cuppa tea, cuppa tea, almost got...". I was a bit worried at first when I asked him to write it, as he was writing it but didn't seem to react at all - no reply or smile. I didn't quite end up babbling, but did manage to say thank you for many happy years watching Buffy and for it giving me some of my best friends (including CosmicAvatar who was watching this from the side). As he handed me back the print, I mentioned how I often remember the cuppa tea quote and have to stop myself saying it at work, as most of them haven't seen the show - so maybe that jogged his memory as to what might have seemed a very random personalisation! When he handed my print back, he said "that was Spike, wasn't it?" I replied yes, and he said "little bugger". The reason I'd asked for it is because even if it's not a Giles quote, it's about Giles, said to him. And funny.

Which reassured me a bit - I'd worried I'd somehow asked for a quote he didn't like or something. Maybe he just concentrates while writing, and saves the smiles and chat for the rest of the time. I felt a bit more relieved when he smiled, and I could say thank you to his face, as he really has given me many happy TV hours and good friends.

Thanks Tony :inlove:

• Like 1

I've met him a couple of times before so decided not to meet him again this time but on the Sunday his photoshoot queue and autograph queue were always very busy and his impromtu talk was a delight! Always a pleasure!

Second time meeting at the weekend, and was still my favourite guest to meet :) I had a pic of Uther that wasn't on his table, and he said he really liked it, and put on a camp voice saying the robes were very fetching. I can't stop grinning at my pic with him too haha. I'm rather smitten :3 I will always go for a pic and get his auto, no matter how many times I see him! :wub:

Very annoyed at myself that I didn't go back and get an autograph from him & meet him. I have already met Nicholas Brendon who played Xander in Buffy (big Buffy/Angel fan) and ditzy blonde me never thought of starting a B/A autograph/meet collection until I was on the train back to Kings Cross. Doh!

I'd have to agree - I didn't see him this time but I met him a while back at a local charity band event. Turned out that there were no tickets left for the event so he said he'd come and sign autographs at no fix price and all the money would go to the charity; which was awesome.

Edited by Kymley