Which guests would you want back?

There were quite a few guests I would of liked to of met but unfortunally I couldn't make it. Consequently, I would love to see these guests back at another event soon;

Alex Winter

Adam Baldwin

Michael Winslow

Zach Galligan

Michael Socha

So what guests would you like to see come back?

i would like to see back

Mitch Pillegi didnt get the chance ran out of funds

Michael Winslow same ran out of funds

Anthony Head same again

John Simm Freema Agyeman Bernard Cribbins and Ralhp Ineson couldnt attend sunday

Craig Parker

Adam Baldwin

Gillian Anderson

Janet Fielding

John Simm

Freema Agyeman

I could only attend LFCC Saturday, so missed them :(

Anthony Head

Craig Parker - For Spartacus, only got auto for LOTR, ran out of funds.

Would like to see some Stargate people back at future events that I have missed before. Michael Shanks, Joe Flanigan.

Torri Higginson (cancelled on me a few years ago)

Jason Momoa (missed at CMK)

Ben and Ciaran from Primeval...they were awesome and soooo lovely.....to be honest, everyone I met was lovely! Hope we didn't scare John Simm off, Freema was amazing, Jewel had the most fabulous shoes and is stunning.........Mitch is a very good hugger..........Bernard is a legend............I've just got home and I'm broke but oh so HAPPY! Thanku Showmasters :clap::dance:

It goes without saying to me, Danielle Harris and obviously the TNA wrestlers but more wrestlers in general. I hope there was a big enough crowd for them to warrant SM to think about adding them to future lineups.

• Like 1

Would love Hayden back but only as long as measures are put in place to ensure that she isn't overworked (Split the photo shoot/reduce the number of photo shoots sold etc).

Would also be cool to have Ben & Chris back but have them both in a duo talk as they have great chemistry together.

• Like 3