Did anyone see any actors wandering around that were not guests at the

I didn't know Jimmy Page sometimes attended these events, I have never seen him during any of the times I have been; I will have to keep a look out now!

i've seen him at three SM events in the past, and i saw him at an event for a popular UK movie magazine,

Think I may have seen Amanda (Hunger Games) at Thomas Dekker's talk on Saturday (second photo in this link http://showmasterson...20#entry1732100) - though only saw her from the back and was thinking "hmmm, is it? yes it is....maybe not..."

Sadly it wasn't Amandla! She's over in New Orleans attending a promo thing for The Hunger Games DVD :)

• Like 1

Think I may have seen Amanda (Hunger Games) at Thomas Dekker's talk on Saturday (second photo in this link http://showmasterson...20#entry1732100) - though only saw her from the back and was thinking "hmmm, is it? yes it is....maybe not..."

Sadly it wasn't Amandla! She's over in New Orleans attending a promo thing for The Hunger Games DVD :)

Serves me right....should have been concentrating on the talk :D

I saw Naoko talking to Thomas Dekker on saturday, thought I was seeing things at first!

Apparently some guy from the band 'A1' was around too?

Really?? On Saturday??? Damn, I love A1! If I seen him, I would of been straight over to him!

Andy Murrays girlfriend was there yesterday ( minor celeb)

Haha!! The day before her boyfriend was the first British man to play in a Wimbledons mens singles final for 74 years? I don't think so, I have a feeling she would have been preoccupied elsewhere!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I saw Lucy Benjamin who played Lisa Fowler in Eastenders (although I had to look up her name because I don't watch soaps, my mother does!) wandering around with her husband and 2 kids on Sunday.

Edited by Elspeth

I saw Naoko talking to Thomas Dekker on saturday, thought I was seeing things at first!

Really?? On Saturday??? Damn, I love A1! If I seen him, I would of been straight over to him!

Probably Mark. I spotted him last year and was informed he often comes to these events. I didn't see him this year though.

Probably Mark. I spotted him last year and was informed he often comes to these events. I didn't see him this year though.

No idea which one/who he was, but my friend grabbed a photo with him and had to tell me who he was lol