LFCC 2013 Dates

Someone told me that LFCC will be held in Excel in 2014, was that Chinese whispers of is it true?

Nothing like that would be confirmed this far in advance.

Excel is a great venue but I don't think it is big enough unless they take use every area available as usually there is more than one event happening at a time there.

The Excel is huge!

I know but it is split into smaller areas, so they can host more than one event. They would have to take over the whole place in order to hold it there.

So glad to hear its back at Earls Court 2 next year as i would definitely have second thoughts about going if it was at Olympia again!

Now just need some great guest again!

Don't mind either really. Both have plus and minus points. EC2 last year was great, more space outside for queuing, bit easier to get to (for me anyway) and there seemed to be some unused space at the back which they could maybe expand into if necessary. Major downside is the horrible colour-cast from the lighting in there which I never seemed to be able to completely get rid of. So we will see.

Even though everyone seemed to like the Olympia, i think a lot of the problems i had on the day were caused by the change in venue. Earls Court just feels like a nicer venue with better facilities, the lay out is straightforward and easier to get round. Last year was one of the best LFCC, this year was one of the worst for me

Edited by dexterror

i did some thing silly this year. i had my hotel all booked at hanger lane and for a lugh i thought i would check the hotels in the area of oylimpa... just so happend a week before the event hilton was half price. so my wife and i stayed there... it was 2quid more then where i was staying.. and now i dont think sarah will stay anywhere else... damn my deal hunting..