Craig Parker appreciation thread!

I'd just like to say a big thank you for inviting Craig Parker to this event, for me he made this even as wonderful as it was! He was VERY chatty, enthusiastic and willing to talk to his fans for AGES!! I saw him saturday and he was more than willing for photos he was never the first to say bye, would always wait until you were ready and ALWAYS had a smile on his face! He was so good i went back to him today just to get another auto and a chat!

Thank you again for such a wonderful guest

• Like 2

Agreed. I would like more guests like Craig and Jeremy Bulloch to come out from behind the desk...come and actually meet us, not just process an order.

Bring him back to show the others how it's done. Top marks.

p.s., sorry I crunched your hand by mistake. my bad.

The guys a legend and was glad to see he hasn't changed since Collectormania (5?) all those years ago. I regret not having enough to meet him again. But seeing him sitting in front of his table completely engaged in his fans was a real pleasure to see. Top guy by all accounts.

Craig was brilliant! Only had enough cash left to get his auto for LOTR. Would have liked to have got one for Spartacus, we had a little joke about the fate of Glaber. Funny, Chatty, really good guest. Get him back for EMS!

Meeting him was the highlight of my day - he was really lovely, chatty and even had pics done with my friends who were just keeping me company in the queue. Have now vowed that anytime he comes to a con I'm attending I'm going to get his auto (I need to get one for mum anyway coz she's jealous of mine)

i had been told by a FB friend how nice he was, he was fantastic!!! i got a big hug and a kiss and he give me a hug for camera, i have no idea who the blonde girl was in the queue with me but we went sooooooooooooo fan girl together lol. he was the highlight of my weekend, bring him back any time!!!! thanks SM

Edited by rosie727

I got a photoshoot with Craig but didnt get an autograph this time, but I was so happy to see he is still the same amazing guy he was all those years ago when he used to be a regular at these events. It made me smile to see him sitting on the front of the tablle like he used to do. I hope he comes back again :)

I thought he was excellent as well! My girlfriend showed him a picture of her cat which she called Haldir (after Craigs LOTR character) and he was saying how cute he was and then showed us a load of pics of his own kitten back home.

Craig was amazing with everyone! he did a short last minute photoshoot on Sat but was having posed photos with everyone, even people who didnt want an autograph he was calling them forward for a photo anyway. He introduced himself and shook hands with EVERYONE! even if they were just accomanying someone else. Never heard 1 bad word about him :-D Bring him back to every event please!!!

Craig was amazing with everyone! he did a short last minute photoshoot on Sat but was having posed photos with everyone, even people who didnt want an autograph he was calling them forward for a photo anyway. He introduced himself and shook hands with EVERYONE! even if they were just accomanying someone else. Never heard 1 bad word about him :-D Bring him back to every event please!!!

Agreed..... He's the kind of person that makes me want to come back to events like this...

I have to say all of the guests this year were absolutely brilliant..... But Craig was the most friendly, even allowing the wife to touch his bum while a photo was taken..... lol

• Like 1

I didn't know him much apart from LOTR and I've been falling for him seriously lol. He is so so so so NICE ! I still can't believe it. That man is so sweet, friendly, always smiling. It was an immense pleasure to meet him. Gonna check his whole filmo now lol I'm interested about him.

Gotta agree with everyone, he was absolutely brilliant. So friendly and chatty and very welcoming. It's nice that he's able to do the convention in such a way that he can stand in front of the table and I'm super happy I got to meet him like that. Give him a few more TV shows and movies and he might not be able to do that, he'd get swapped and some group of ladies might even kidnap him! A really great guy, easily the most welcoming and talkative guest I saw.

Bumpin the hell out of this cause he was amazing and I loved him. I will never be able to ware my octopus necklace again with out thinking about him:)

Was he telling you the octopus bite story on Sunday? I was trying to listen but a fellow crew was asking me something! I got as far as him getting back to the waterfront :-( then missed the end