Tony Head's impromptu talk/music session

This was BRILLIANT!

I was leaving the talk area on my way to a couple of photoshoots and noticed Tony come in with a guitar. I quickly headed to my shoots and came back to find Tony singing and playing guitar then having a mini talk! It was brilliant, one of the highlights of the weekend for me.

I was just wondering if anyone knew how this came about? I missed the start and therefore any reason. I'm definitely not complaining though, Tony is one of the best guests out there and I could listen to him talk and sing all day!

Thanks to Tony and the crew for making this happen!

Yeah, I saw that! My cousin went to go for an autograph with him, and he'd left a note on his table explaining that he was doing a live music number from a charity album he's contributed to, at 1:30pm. It was a great way to end my day there, met him last year and he's truly one of the finest people you can ever meet. The fact that he stuck around to do a Q&A session, even putting up with yet another "Ripper" question all these years later, was fantastic. So glad I caught this today. :clap:

Yep it was fab!! We went to get our autographs and his crew member said he was doing an impromptu live version of his charity single (available to download from iTunes) at 1:30 so we joined the queue. He explained about the song and the charity, performed it (the song) live (with a human mikestand lol) and then did an impromptu q&a to fill the time.

He was funny, a great singer and gave fabulous answers to the questions he was asked (even the coffee one lol!). Definitely one of my highlights!

• Moderators

No matter how many appearances he does over the years, he always amazes me with his kindness and the effort he puts into every single meet. Genuinely one of the best guests any event can have.