The "Who was that person" thread...

Whilst sitting waiting for the saturday cosplay masquerade to start there were a handful of girls sat behind me, my fiancee and my friends - we had a few jokes and laughs with them lol

was wondering who they were - we thought we recognised them from the cosplay scene but were unsure lol

haha that was me! i was Harley Quinn! i think i made a few comments on the masquerade..or lack there of..and we had abit of a laugh ehe :)

• Like 1

The cosplayer dressed as Machiko was pretty hot. One of the Black Cats was too posing with Spider-Man (I think she was Asian) and also Silver Spectre from Watchmen.. And there were 2 or 3 girls working on stalls that were fit too (one of them I think I chatted up before. LOL).

Sadly I couldnt approach ANY of these babes cos I stupidly brought along a girl I have a thing with...even though its not exclusive. I did ask for her "permission" but she said she wouldnt like it. :(

I was Silk Spectre (Mark 1.(Watchmen) on Sunday... Just incase that's what you meant. :P:D

Whilst sitting waiting for the saturday cosplay masquerade to start there were a handful of girls sat behind me, my fiancee and my friends - we had a few jokes and laughs with them lol

was wondering who they were - we thought we recognised them from the cosplay scene but were unsure lol

One of them was definetly cosplaying Lara croft but i can't for the life of me remember the rest's costumes >.<

We were dressed as Catelyn Stark, Jorah Mormont and Jaqen H'ghar.

That was me and my friends Jerri and Jade! Add me on FB! http://www.facebook.com/jemzamia

I was in the queue for a Gillian Anderson autograph on saturday and there was a nice girl I was chatting to behind me, unfortuately I did not get her name, she had dark hair and nice eyes, would have been nice to chat some more.

Hot young lady with yellow shorts/hot pants in the Gillian Anderson photoshoot queue. WOW!!

I was standing next to her in the Gillian Anderson queue. I was chatting to her and her friend as we had quite a bit of time to kill. I found out she was from Carlise and was down just for the day on Saturday. Whoever you are thanks for making the time we spent queueing go a lot quicker, it was a pleasure chatting to you both.

I was Silk Spectre (Mark 1.(Watchmen) on Sunday... Just incase that's what you meant. :P:D

I was there on Saturday afternoon. It was the Silk Spectre wearing the vinyl leggins, not skirt/fishnets.

I was near the front of the Adam Baldwin photoshoot queue next to a couple of guys who were really cool. We chatted about the new Spider-man movie and how superior it is to the last few, amongst other things, then I kept seeing them around the hall whilst waiting for shoots to come back on the Saturday. If wither of you are on here would be cool to keep in touch!

Edited by cyd0nian

cyd0nian were you by any chance wearing a gigantour t-shirt on friday? I think you were in front of me in the queue for photoshoot tickets. I nearly added you to my list but I didn't really speak to you, I just thought you were cute *blushes*

Edited by JessCansBe1337

I loved the Black Widow walking around Sunday, fantastic costume, aswell as The Thing I saw around aswell! Unfortunatly I never got a chance to have a photo with them, if you read this though, fantastic effort guys!

There was 3 Black Widow's on Sunday, aha we all looked very different though!

I went on Saturday and wouldn't mind finding the following people:

- Very briefly saw a girl walking around as 60s Robin with the yellow cape, never said hello but would like to meet a fellow 60s batman fan

- Couple of cute lads who took a photo of me and R2-D2 for me as my friend was elsewhere at the time.

- Juliet Starling cosplayer

- A couple of cosplayers just outside Stage C around half 4/5pm doing the 'pizza, nintendo, woo woo woo let's go' routine from Team StarKid's Holy Musical B@man. I was standing right near them dressed in a Starship Ranger cosplay and as that is also a StarKid production I was hoping they'd spot me so I didn't have to but they didn't.

- The 10th Doctor cosplayer/act alike who had all of Tennant's facial expressions and such, saw him around Stage C too.

- The girls who did the caramel dansen and Gemma who went on 4th at the talent show :)

This is my favourite thread after all events! Im still looking for the one describing me though.....

Don't suppose you're the Paul who came 2nd in the talent show? Your avatar is broken so can't tell, haha.

Definitely not me

Just wanted to say hi to the young lady from Slovakia (who lives in London!) who I was chatting to in the Gold Pass line at numerous photoshoots.... :WAVE:

That was me :WAVE: hope you had a nice weekend, JohnHuk :)

Yes, I had a great weekend, hope you did too! Did you get to see everyone you had planned to see? :smile:

Whlist i was in the q for Thomas Dekker (after my fourth attempt to meet him as he wasnt there) i looked up and saw someone who was the total spitting image of Nako Mori oh wait a minute it was her so what was that about? really annoyed as i could have brought my Torchwood print for her to sign and COMPLETE IT.

Whlist i was in the q for Thomas Dekker (after my fourth attempt to meet him as he wasnt there) i looked up and saw someone who was the total spitting image of Nako Mori oh wait a minute it was her so what was that about? really annoyed as i could have brought my Torchwood print for her to sign and COMPLETE IT.

Alright mate - yes it was her - I posted a thread on it yesterday.

haha that was me! i was Harley Quinn! i think i made a few comments on the masquerade..or lack there of..and we had abit of a laugh ehe :)

AHHHHHHHH harley quinn you looked awesome!
  • Like 1