The "Who was that person" thread...

Looking for Jack, who was one of the crew members in a blue shirt over the weekend. My sister (Missy) and I (Nadine) met him on Friday as he was giving out autograph sheets and pens and saw him each day of the event but unfortunately didn't get to say goodbye to him before we were ushered out of the place. Anyone who knows him that can let him know I'd really appreciate it! :-)

That would be me! How do you crazy kids. I did try to dinf you on Sunday to say goodbye but I think I may have just missed you. Tried looking for you on facebook but to no avail so maybe you'll have better luck finding me. You can't miss me. Jack Henry Jeckel Ansell =) Speak to you soon

Awesome, I'll add you now! Thanks for that! :)

Who were the Doctors with the Tardis and K9 that we hung out with for a while on both days? The Fourth Doctor with that group was hilarious. He spotted us (Tardis and Ten) at the Who talk, and told me 'I thought I'd parked you over there?'.

That would be me as the Fourth, along with my box and my dog! Thank you very much for the compliment, your TARDIS dress was AMAZING!!

• Like 1