The "Who was that person" thread...

There was a really cool girl that was sitting next to me at the Gillian Anderson talk. She had problems with trying to figure out how to get "the grid" off her Jujifilm camera. Although we had a very brief banter she was so lovely and jolly to talk to :rolleyes:

I saw a couple of Daenerys costumes over the weekend, but their was one that a young girl had on who I spotted in the Iain Glen photo que that was amazing. It looked perfect, obviously a lot of time and/or money had gone into it so kudos!

ok I'll get involved in this,

the blond with dark glasses who assisted Danielle Harris on Friday was amazing

as was the the dark haired girl taking money on the way in on Friday, i believe she was with Karl Urban in some capacity on Saturday, (i was in no way prompted to make this comment)

okay let's give this a try

i'm looking for the blue twi'lek cosplayer

i really don't know anything about her, don't even have a name or picture .. if anyone knows anything or even has some pictures, that would be great

thanks you guys in advance

I was wearing a "Meet Winona" Farscape tshirt on Saturday and a young lady came up to me to ask for a photo. I was a bit flummoxed and slightly rattled (actually, no, I was very flummoxed and very rattled) and might not have been as polite as I should have been. So if she is reading this then I apologise if I was a little off and I hope you like the pic. :-)

If you want to get in touch, this is my dA: http://stenun.deviantart.com/

I gave my Adam Baldwin virtual queuing ticket to a birthday girl and her friend on Sunday afternoon, at around 3pm. If you're on the forums, hello :WAVE: Glad I was able to help and that you got the chance to meet him. Was nice meeting you both :smile:

i was one of the arkham city riddlers justa shout out to the other riddlers there i tryed to meet you all and get a photo with ya.. i idid a pic with two harleys and one joer together.. they were all really nice and chatty.. so hi to you guys

The girl and her dad behind use while we queued for Brian Autograph after his shoot. The Father was hilarious, cracking jokes about brian in a good way like. "He aged rather well didnt he" we said yes ofcourse, duh. He gave us this look and went like "Well just keep your hands to yourself" or something in that matter. Laughed so hard.

Forgot to tell them it was nice to meet them and maybe they are on here, well the girl maybe

i really don't know anything about her, don't even have a name or picture .. if anyone knows anything or even has some pictures, that would be great

527888_10151735736836542_1054377669_n.jpg

DO you Mean this one if so that is my wonderfull wife

I went on Saturday and wouldn't mind finding the following people:

- Very briefly saw a girl walking around as 60s Robin with the yellow cape, never said hello but would like to meet a fellow 60s batman fan

- Couple of cute lads who took a photo of me and R2-D2 for me as my friend was elsewhere at the time.

- Juliet Starling cosplayer

- A couple of cosplayers just outside Stage C around half 4/5pm doing the 'pizza, nintendo, woo woo woo let's go' routine from Team StarKid's Holy Musical B@man. I was standing right near them dressed in a Starship Ranger cosplay and as that is also a StarKid production I was hoping they'd spot me so I didn't have to but they didn't.

- The 10th Doctor cosplayer/act alike who had all of Tennant's facial expressions and such, saw him around Stage C too.

- The girls who did the caramel dansen and Gemma who went on 4th at the talent show :)

This is my favourite thread after all events! Im still looking for the one describing me though.....

Don't suppose you're the Paul who came 2nd in the talent show? Your avatar is broken so can't tell, haha.

Me? http://i.imgur.com/Keh95.jpg

Not the best photo, but nevermind.

Looking for Jack, who was one of the crew members in a blue shirt over the weekend. My sister (Missy) and I (Nadine) met him on Friday as he was giving out autograph sheets and pens and saw him each day of the event but unfortunately didn't get to say goodbye to him before we were ushered out of the place. Anyone who knows him that can let him know I'd really appreciate it! :-)

One of the Black Cats was too posing with Spider-Man (I think she was Asian)

Was the Black Cat present on Saturday? I had a friend cosplaying Black Cat with a Spiderman that had torn up clothes on top of his spidey costume (I think, it's hard to recall properly). I can link you to her deviantart or something if that's the Black Cat you saw. :)

Whould love to have contact with you. Sunday afternoon: you made a pause near entrance door, had a coffee. I was sitting next to you (wore glasses, brown leather jacket) and we began to talk about work as extras in movies and other things.

Edited by Swissangel4616

There was a really cool girl that was sitting next to me at the Gillian Anderson talk. She had problems with trying to figure out how to get "the grid" off her Jujifilm camera. Although we had a very brief banter she was so lovely and jolly to talk to :rolleyes:

That sounds like it might be my mate (we got separated in the talk) - I was the one who accidentally put the grid on her camera. I will ask her and get back to you.

oh, i don't think i even saw her .. no, i seem to be looking for another one.

don't think she was cosplaying secura either, i think it was a twi'lek character from a video game..

anyone?

don't think she was cosplaying secura either, i think it was a twi'lek character from a video game..

anyone?

Are you sure it was from Star Wars? Could it have been: http://stenun.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d56lwcg

There's a thread here if it was: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76936

anyone?

Are you sure it was from Star Wars? Could it have been: http://stenun.devian...llery/#/d56lwcg

There's a thread here if it was: http://showmasterson...showtopic=76936

yes, pretty sure i didn't mix them up :) (samara from mass effect and a twi'lek are pretty hard to mix up if you don't mind me saying..)

but thank you anyway!