Ben Browder - absolutely wonderful!

Ben is an outstanding guest!

I always love meeting him. He takes time with every fan and makes them feel special and was so lovely in his photoshoots!

I really hope we can have him and other Farscape guests back in the future :D

I couldn't agree more! He is a lovely, caring person and has lots of time for his fans. Meeting him was the highlight of the day. Claudia was also lovely when I met her 4 years ago. It would be great if he and Claudia could come back for an event together! :D

Edited by Farlight

Yeah..he's wonderful is our Ben.....told him it was my birthday yesterday and that I was now very old...he said "You're not old, I'm older than you"....sadly he's not, and when I looked up his birthday I realise that he's not that far off me, but still looks about 10 years younger than me.... :P

Lovely Lovely man!!!..3rd time I've met him and he NEVER disappoints...and he took the time to really work out the best way to sign my rather full custom designed Stargate Converse Trainers...now I have him, Michael Shanks, Richard Dean Anderson all together on the same bit...:)

Edited by discodiva

Another in agreement here - what a delightful man! He spent so long chatting and laughing with my son - who is 7 and loves Stargate, Farscape, and Doctor WHo, - that we held up the queue behind us - sorry to anyone who was there! They were chatting about favourite episodes of farscape, Isaac has certain favourite lines, and Ben said them for him in his 'chrichton voice' - well, you know what I mean - it made his day. When he told Isaac he'll be in an ep of Dr Who coming up - hence the 'tache - Isaac was so excited and they both areed that Dr Who was their favourite show - but later Isaac told Freema that Farscape is his favourite program!

The talk today was fantastic and I'm so glad we found it despite the time and stage changes. It was well worth the effort, what a lovely man. I would defintely go to meet him again - and Ive never met anyone more than once.

And god yes, get Claudia Black. She's my biggest girl crush in the world. (That voice! Those lips!). And, you know, a good actor too! ;)

Words cannot describe how much I love Ben! It has to be said he looks good for nearly 50...

Although I don't think his moustache suits him :(

I asked him about that on friday. Said it was for the Doctor Who episode he'd filmed and he liked it so kept it. At least he brushed his hair for the photoshoots. This is the pic I took of him on friday signing my photo, messy hair...

_DSC0789.jpg

favourite guest at this event, he was just fantastic and really took the time to be polite and speak to me. Had a little chat about our days in general and then on to Farscape. henson company want another season, so please let this one day happen! Id love to see what happens with Crichton and Aeryn's new family.

I saw him on the sunday, i went straight in, got my VT, went and got some more, then saw he had an open queue with one person in front already getting an auto, I went in, picked up my picture, got him to sign it, looked back and there was no one there, so took to opportunity to stay and chat! He was really nice!!

LFCC was my first more star/guest centred event and Ben was the first person I met. What a great guy to start with, and in general! Super cool, and gave me beard tips which is good cos mine's a bit naff haha. I probably could've spoken with him for longer but oh well, I always seem to leave quicker than I perhaps could. Please have him back with more Farscape people in the future so I can get my Blu Rays signed, annoyingly they arrived after I'd left for London :thumbdown:

Ben was absolutely lovely! We spoke about Farscape - he thought my fiance and I must be pretty twisted to have John Quixote as one of our favourite episodes. He also spoke of thinking about getting a hair cut as it got in his eyes when he surfs which makes him fall off and he can't see where the next shark is coming from!

He was a really lovely man and I would love to meet him again! (along with more Farscape guests!)

(I also met a very nice lady in line for the autographs for Ben on the Saturday. She had already got the photo I had chosen signed and really liked that image but I'm afraid I didn't catch her name so I hope you had a good time meeting him again!)

No doubt about it - Great guy ! Very honest and open during his talk. When signing we compared beards - he said I should grow mine out more:-)

BEN8DSCF9239.jpg

Edited by KirkEnterprise