Outstanding crew members....who were your stars?

I failed to catch names unfortunately but the staff were really great.

In particular a blue shirted gentleman on Sunday afternoon who helped us arrange an interview with Bernard Cribbins and the young lady sat with Bernard who kindly closed the queue for 5 minutes whilst we were interviewing him.

They were both really kind in helping us whilst still being mindful of the people waiting to speak to Bernard themselves.

Not sure what his name was, but there was a guy in blue top working both Photo Area C and D (though I think more C) and despite being constantly being surrounded by attendees with questions, he kept calm and helped as many people out as he could! He was also very nice and understanding about me needing additional help because of my autistic son!

Saturday or Sunday? It was possibly me! :')

Oh heyyy! i was crewing with you on saturday if you remember?

Ah yes! I remember :)

how did your day turn out in the end?! :)

Exhausting! Haha, didn't get a moment to spare. But Sunday was good, doing cash for Holly Marie Combs :) How about you?

Not sure what his name was, but there was a guy in blue top working both Photo Area C and D (though I think more C) and despite being constantly being surrounded by attendees with questions, he kept calm and helped as many people out as he could! He was also very nice and understanding about me needing additional help because of my autistic son!

Exhausting! Haha, didn't get a moment to spare. But Sunday was good, doing cash for Holly Marie Combs :) How about you?

ahh wicked, yeah was tiring, it was great i got to hang out with zach galligan and alex winter on the photoshoots and they were awesome!! ahh was you guest assistant for her?

ahh wicked, yeah was tiring, it was great i got to hang out with zach galligan and alex winter on the photoshoots and they were awesome!! ahh was you guest assistant for her?

That sounds awesome :) I wish, I was doing cash on the table opposite, but I did get very friendly with Thomas Dekker though, he was cool

The Girl with Ke Huy Quan on the Saturday (I'd like to know her name too) was very nice when I gave her mostly five pound notes.

Hiya! My friend poked me towards this thread with a cackle, because she knows I have occasionally proposed marriage to attendees paying with fivers, depending on how desperate I am at the time. :blush: But thank you ever so much, it's lovely to be remembered (for positive reasons!) My name's Rachel. :smile:

• Like 2

That sounds awesome :) I wish, I was doing cash on the table opposite, but I did get very friendly with Thomas Dekker though, he was cool

ahhh awesome! maybe you'll be a guest assistant for the next event you crew at?

That would be nice, would definitely make an awesome assistant for Thomas Dekker. hope TooTall sees this ;)

The guy organising the queuing for photoshoot A which I believe was the Gillian, Jeri and Hayden booth. He was loud and clear. :thumbup:

Definitive ONE I will always have in my memories :dance::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

But there was also a another nice one, younger... blond haired, so cute and sweet... he was saturday and sunday on Nicholas Lea's Queues and gave the numbers out. :-)

Who know him?

That would be nice, would definitely make an awesome assistant for Thomas Dekker. hope TooTall sees this ;)

haha yeah... zach galligan for me next time please ;)

The guy who was organising the queue for photoshoot A on Saturday, he was loud and clear - I knew exactly where I needed to be for all my photoshoots at A (This was my first big convention and I was unsure how things worked). He then saw me in the photo collection area and told me where to find my Carl Urban photo (I must have looked rather lost!!). :thumbup:

All the crew I had dealings with were lovely though, and I want to thank all the crew for a lovely event :smile:

Glad I could help Ms Berry!

The guy organising the queuing for photoshoot A which I believe was the Gillian, Jeri and Hayden booth. He was loud and clear. :thumbup:

absolutley, think his name was Barry. I stood there for a while as I had Gillian and then Karl Urban photo. At first everybody said he was a bit power pissed, but after 5 mins you could see how hard the job was and that he did an excellent job.

Many thanks to the man

You think right! Hi! Barry here! Many thanks for the complments!!!

I also have to say a huge thanks to the gent with the glasses that organised the queues for Photo Area A on Sunday. At every event, he is always one of the most professional and friendly crew members there is, and he completely sorted out that area on the Sunday, from the opposite on the Saturday, when the guy in charge of 'organising' the queue was the complete opposite. I'm sorry but having someone shouting in your face to stand a centimetre to the left when you've got a headache already isn't fun or nice, despite him trying to make a joke out of it the whole time.

Jack - My abject apologies for making the headache worse! I sincerely hope it didn't spoil the rest of your day! I've taken your comments on board, and will try to tone the volume down a little in the future!

Julie (red shirt) and Barry (loud shouter) - I'm terrible with names so apologies if I've got those wrong - from photo-shoot A on Saturday, for being so helpful and letting me go to the front of the queue without making me feel self-conscious about it (I had an operation on my leg recently and this was the first time I'd been out anywhere on my crutches).

Tom - You're more than welcome! I've been on crutches myself in the past, and know that hanging around on them any longer than strictly necessary is never a good thing! Glad I could be of help!

Yes we do tend to forget the CREW TEAMS, I dont know this guy's name but we could not find the area the Iron Throne was in and we stopped this Crew Memeber and he said it was over there, better still I will take you to it, we thanked him showing us where this was (we must have walked passed this many times on the Saturday) with our eyes closed lol.

The guy who was near the front of Freema's line on the sunday who glady pointed out I left the sticker on my shoe >.<

I saw him quite a few times around the convention (especially near the massive que on friday night for photo tickets) and he always seemed helpful and friendly to everyone!

I would like to say a big thank you to every single person who helped making this event what it was: AMAZING!!! Thanks for all the smiles, for your understanding for us crazed-out people, for not loosing your temper when you were swarmed by hundreds of people who were after their pictures on sunday morning (I was one of them, sorry :))!

Also: the girl next to Karl Urban: I was so envious!!! Lucky you :YAHOO: !

• Like 1

There were two,i think they were on photo area A. The youngest looking hat a hat and massive earphones on and the other was tall and all smiles and at times looked just a tiny bit dazed lol. Firstly,im embarresed you saw me only as a cardassian because you sir are a good looking guy. I would very much like to see the picture you took of me. Headphone guy,i never itched after hearing your wise advice! Lol.

But honestly all the lads and ladies who helped me with queing problems,you are all so kind and understanding,never gave me hassel or disbelieved me when i said i could not que for long.you took good care of me and made me feel safe and cared for.whenever i passed one of you i got a lovely bright smile and hello.you are all fantastic people!

The Girl with Ke Huy Quan on the Saturday (I'd like to know her name too) was very nice when I gave her mostly five pound notes.

Hiya! My friend poked me towards this thread with a cackle, because she knows I have occasionally proposed marriage to attendees paying with fivers, depending on how desperate I am at the time. :blush: But thank you ever so much, it's lovely to be remembered (for positive reasons!) My name's Rachel. :smile:

Hey there Rachel :)

Ahhh, Marriage proposal? *Blushes* You certainly did seem very appreciative of the fact that the day before I'd gone into Barclays and when I took out the money I did from my account I said to the teller "Could you make £50 worth of five pound notes please?" I know that you also heard my mantra when I saw the pic of Ke Huy with Harrison - but it was the Temple Of Doom Cover I wanted Ke Huy to sign, if not for my Friend I'd have possibly caved lol.

You're very welcome. I hope that you had a good time with Ke Huy :) X