Outstanding crew members....who were your stars?

His name was Darren, tallish with dark hair, blue crew shirt, he was on photo collection at the end of Sunday as well as elsewhere during the day, and he was the most helpful and understanding crew member I have ever met at one of these events. Considering I had just been spoken to like a pig by another crew member and was on the verge of tears, he made me feel a lot better as well as being helpful.

Thank you Darren x

Some of the crew were very lovely, i was always going back and asking 'is it my number' it was a laugh, there were a few who were quite rude, i was just rude back, as some were volunteering they're not scared to loose anything as at the end of the day it's not a job or anything, but i'd say 90% of who i met i was very happy to meet with!

If someone is rude to you all it needs is take a moment and either let Organisers Booth know, or drop Showmasters an e-mail after the event. (The more details you have the better.) The volunteers do have something to lose - if there's too many complaints they might very well not be allowed to crew again.

I want to express my thanks to all the guys & gals at photo area A for their hard work on Sunday. All the guys organising the queues & the bag collectors kept me entertained whilst queueing up for all my photos. Thanks guys! :thumbup:

You were fab! I don't think you WILL ever get that smile off of your face! brilliant photo shoot with KU *Jazz Hands!*

• Like 1

Excellent crew as every, a big high five to Charlie @ photoshoot C (saturday) for ke huy quan's photoshoot. you're a star. many thanks. got my coach back.

No problem man, glad I could help out! :')

• Like 1

Not sure what his name was, but there was a guy in blue top working both Photo Area C and D (though I think more C) and despite being constantly being surrounded by attendees with questions, he kept calm and helped as many people out as he could! He was also very nice and understanding about me needing additional help because of my autistic son!

Saturday or Sunday? It was possibly me! :')

All the crew I came across were fantastic over the weekend, especially the girl at the payment desk in Thomas Dekker's line on Saturday who I was discussing Breaking Bad and GoT with, very friendly and welcoming :) Need to get in contact with her again so I can discuss more about GoT!

I didn't take note of the names, but the two staff members for the middle queue in the section for purchasing photoshoot tickets (one was male and one was female) were extremely helpful and polite (it was around 11AM). They couldn't do what I wanted, but that's not exactly their fault in any way and they did their best to find a solution which was reasonable (i,e, letting me pay the difference and swap a ticket for a photoshoot I missed for a different one).

I didn't take note of the names, but the two staff members for the middle queue in the section for purchasing photoshoot tickets (one was male and one was female) were extremely helpful and polite (it was around 11AM). They couldn't do what I wanted, but that's not exactly their fault in any way and they did their best to find a solution which was reasonable (i,e, letting me pay the difference and swap a ticket for a photoshoot I missed for a different one).

if it was the Sunday morning you are referring to sir, the male would have possibly been myself as i was handling the queues at the sales desk that day with a female :)

His name was Darren, tallish with dark hair, blue crew shirt, he was on photo collection at the end of Sunday as well as elsewhere during the day, and he was the most helpful and understanding crew member I have ever met at one of these events. Considering I had just been spoken to like a pig by another crew member and was on the verge of tears, he made me feel a lot better as well as being helpful.

Thank you Darren x

Thank you very much for this. Glad I could help. Darren x

• Like 1

All the crew we spoke to were amazing over the weekend, however I have to say the crew member that was with Magnus on Saturday was amazing totally friendly and even spent time talking to my niece when we were in the queue and let her stand by the table while we were waiting, thank you as it made the queing with my niece alot easier

All the crew we spoke to were amazing over the weekend, however I have to say the crew member that was with Magnus on Saturday was amazing totally friendly and even spent time talking to my niece when we were in the queue and let her stand by the table while we were waiting, thank you as it made the queing with my niece alot easier

I believe that was Shiv, I don't know if she is on the forum but i will pass the compliment on to her madam :)

The guy who was running the photo op queue at Area B on the Saturday. He's fantastic. I remember him running a photo op queue at MK about two years ago and he was fantastic then.

The lady in the red shirt who remembered I had a clash (I'd told her earlier and she'd said she'd help me if it ran late enough that I'd miss my shoot with Gates) and came to find me and take me directly to the front of the queue for the Chris Judge costume shoot on Sunday deserves massive thanks.

Need to throw in additional thanks to the crew who working with Holly Marie Combs, Brian Krause, Anthony Head, Danielle Harris annd Alex Winter as they were happy to take a photo with my camera for me with these guests! Especially the girl with Brian as the photo came out great (note the avatar) and is my favourite photo of the whole day!

I want to express my thanks to all the guys & gals at photo area A for their hard work on Sunday. All the guys organising the queues & the bag collectors kept me entertained whilst queueing up for all my photos. Thanks guys! :thumbup:

You were fab! I don't think you WILL ever get that smile off of your face! brilliant photo shoot with KU *Jazz Hands!*

Hehe, thanks! I'm still a happy camper now. *smiles away!* :dance:

Not sure what his name was, but there was a guy in blue top working both Photo Area C and D (though I think more C) and despite being constantly being surrounded by attendees with questions, he kept calm and helped as many people out as he could! He was also very nice and understanding about me needing additional help because of my autistic son!

Oh heyyy! i was crewing with you on saturday if you remember?

I had a fantastic experience with all of the crew at the event - they were brilliantly helpful and kind. Major shout out to Jack (unknown last name), who I had running back and forth time and again on Friday night with a constant barrage of questions from my sister and I (and was a gem every time we saw him again throughout the event!). Arranged to say goodbye to him late Sunday evening but unfortunately the security guard wouldn't let my sis (Missy) or I (Nadine) back in, so we left word with some of the other crew who were fab about it.

Another huge shout out goes to Mike Conroy who put together the comic artists' section for the event & was a great laugh. Really helpful and kind, and was a pleasure to work for on the Sunday trying to sort out re-scheduled comic zone talks!

Thank you to everyone at the event; I can't wait to meet you all again at another! :dance::thumbup:

So many awesome crew members :-) special shout outs go out to the guy sitting with Danielle Harris on Sunday morning who seemed very caring for Danielle yet still easy going, the blonde girl with glasses sitting with Gwendoline on Saturday afternoon who was happy to chat to me and my gf while we waited for Gwendoline to reappear, the girl on Nicholas lea desk on Sunday morning who was very understanding in my situation that Nicholas forgot to actually sign my autograph the previous day so helped me get it signed (Nicholas was lovely, so apologetic that he forgot to actually sign it lol) and the American girl on Zachs table on Sunday morning who let me gf get her picture with him again after it came out blurred on the Saturday. I could go on! Great crewing guys!

the crew on the anthony head row on sat were doing a great job keeping everyone up to date even if jody and emma are too little /quite to be seen heard by all attendees bless them they must have gotten sick of telling people to move on from the end of the row and repeting when people were due back....

• Like 1

Ah yes! I remember :)

Ah yes! I remember :)

how did your day turn out in the end?! :)

First and foremost (without a doubt) the guy behind the desk when I paid the money for Gillian Anderson (I don't know his name but he was very helpful, I'd made arrangements to meet my Friend in the queue - they got their vqts the same time as me and they were going to come in to meet Gillian with me and he was very nice in saying "Yes they can come in." he was really nice about it.

The Girl with Ke Huy Quan on the Saturday (I'd like to know her name too) was very nice when I gave her mostly five pound notes.

There are others but its mainly these two, especially the guy at Gillian Andersons Booth that stands out for me.