The did you get a picture of my cosplay? Thread

Lol I saw Monkey Mcfly at the train station Saturday after it finished, had to go back to have a look lol

lol Chris, that happened alot throughout the day, it made me smile I watched people's reaction to him and did double takes! It was even funnier on the train on the way home!

What I found funny was how people on the tube did that 'try not to notice' but start holding your mobile phone in an odd way and pretending to text. Was nice being the odd one on the train for a change though

I literally just got the internet in my new home, so I'm a bit behind with the whole photo deal, I was wondering if anyone managed to get any snapshots of me in either my comic Joker or Alex DeLarge cosplay? Pictures below for reference. I would be ever so thankful, I'll give you candy and dreams.

2dty6h1.jpg

Vamp Rouge if you have any pics of your Talis costume I'd love to see.

Someone off here was there as Samara from Mass effect and she showed me her pics as Isebela on Sunday and it looked fantastic.

Hehe, that's Steph, we were hanging out together for most of the con. I was with her when she was dressed as Isabella, we were a little Dragon Age group. I'm just sorting through my photos now.

Love Black Cat getting something to eat in the background :)

Was my first time and sights like that were awesome

that's me ahahah omg my ass is hu

Vamp Rouge if you have any pics of your Talis costume I'd love to see.

Someone off here was there as Samara from Mass effect and she showed me her pics as Isebela on Sunday and it looked fantastic.

Hehe, that's Steph, we were hanging out together for most of the con. I was with her when she was dressed as Isabella, we were a little Dragon Age group. I'm just sorting through my photos now.

Lol Jerri Kay your ass doesnt look huge :)

I've spoken to Steph as Im after help for my possible first costume :) Seen the Isabella pics but no Talis :(

I was Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled on Sunday, all purple dress, plaited wig and frying pan! It was my first cosplay and first convention ever, so I don't suppose anyone has any pictures?

Thanks in anticipation! :D

You were so adorable! Very well done and you suit her perfectly!

I've seen a few pictures on facebook. I'll have to nab some.

Ooh I'm not Tallis, that's Jemma, Vamp_Rogue :) beautiful, isn't she?

Lol apologies, Im easily confused at times :blush: Yeah she looks beautiful. Fantastic costumes, a guy dressed as Anders looked great too. So jeleaous of you guys

Awe, Jerry-Kay, I think we really are sickeningly sweet to each other sometimes. :poki:

And it's okay about hte mix-up, Jerry's got her awesome Poison Ivy in her profile pic so has red hair there too. lol

My sister cosplayed for the first time on saturday as Kaylee from Firefly. She has short (just above shoulder length) hair so if anyone has a picture of a short-haired Kaylee I know she'd love to see it.

Wish/Command/Actioned

CI_52818_1341696146.JPG

Sorry - rubbish camera and El looks as though she's been hitting the Mudders Milk...

Edited by Starbuck's dad

I was Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled on Sunday, all purple dress, plaited wig and frying pan! It was my first cosplay and first convention ever, so I don't suppose anyone has any pictures?

Hi - you may already have seen it but there's one in the album at Post #40 on this thread.

Thanks Starbucks Dad! Btw, I know El's name but not yours, do you have a facebook or anything? I can link you to any pics of her I find. Also, I'm guessing you know she's in the Sneaky Zebra video? Made me so happy to see that!

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind offer - most grateful. Although I'd seen it (and her!), thanks also for the pointer re the video. She was, understandably, pretty chuffed at making the final cut!

No Facebook for me I'm afraid but I've sent a PM to your Cosplay Island account.

Hi - you may already have seen it but there's one in the album at Post #40 on this thread.

Thank you ever so much - That's one I hadn't seen! :D