Uncollected photos update by Jason on the 9th

Only 3 out of 4 of my photos have arrived today! I thought I would get all 4 as you said you had matched them all up! The one photo that didn't arrive is one I really was looking forward to seeing! :(

I had the same issue (only 1 of my 4 arrived), I emailed my details in and have received confirmation that the missing photos have been found and posted :smile: So I would suggest you do the same.

Only 3 out of 4 of my photos have arrived today! I thought I would get all 4 as you said you had matched them all up! The one photo that didn't arrive is one I really was looking forward to seeing! :(

I had the same issue (only 1 of my 4 arrived), I emailed my details in and have received confirmation that the missing photos have been found and posted :smile: So I would suggest you do the same.

I did before I even posted on here, or was it immediately after, either way, I already did!

I just got a letter with 4 of my photos, but I already got them all at the event, and didn't ask for any photo to be sent. I don't know what happened here.

There is just an issue with one of my photo because I had my eyes closed and they are supposed to send me that photo photoshopped haha. But this one isn't in the pack. So well, that's weird. I'm gonna send them an email I guess.

I've not had mine yet. Have all the photos been send out yet that weren't collected or printed or are there more still to go?

Hi, email me at info@collectormania,com along with your name & address, who you photos were with taken with & which day, plus a description of your self or attach a photo and I will look into it for you.

Thanks

Julie

I've not had mine yet. Have all the photos been send out yet that weren't collected or printed or are there more still to go?

Hi, email me at info@collectormania,com along with your name & address, who you photos were with taken with & which day, plus a description of your self or attach a photo and I will look into it for you.

Thanks

Julie

Hi I still havent recieved my Kate Bracken photo I left a slip at the event and also emailed and attached a photo of myself its not really a problem if its being dealt with but I just havent heard anything as yet?

A week or so ago, I posted on here on behalf of a Twitter Friend who's sole reason was for Gillian Anderson, and hasn't attended a convention before LFCC and I've been able to give her info (as someone who more or less has the gist of cons, especially SM events) and wanted to help put her mind at rest.

She only has a work email and thus unable to post on the forum herself so I'm posting on her behalf.

Her name is Samantha Ainsworth:

(I'd like to say that at this point, I've told her the photo will be with her soon but as you can see shes rather irate about the situation)

"Just to the effect of its not good enough I paid £35 for this and it's been 2 weeks n no one replies to emails and nobody even tells me if it's been lost or not and I'm now at the point of 'forget it, I want a refund' not good enough. I won't go to a Comic Con again.This has really put me off! I waited 4hrs at the event n it ruined my day n I'm still waitin!"

I got two of mine today out of the four i didnt manage to pick up. Kinda strange they would send two seperate envelopes. Does those mean that they have nit matched two up??? Anyone else get their photos dentysty in seperate batches???

A week or so ago, I posted on here on behalf of a Twitter Friend who's sole reason was for Gillian Anderson, and hasn't attended a convention before LFCC and I've been able to give her info (as someone who more or less has the gist of cons, especially SM events) and wanted to help put her mind at rest.

She only has a work email and thus unable to post on the forum herself so I'm posting on her behalf.

(I'd like to say that at this point, I've told her the photo will be with her soon but as you can see shes rather irate about the situation)

"Just to the effect of its not good enough I paid £35 for this and it's been 2 weeks n no one replies to emails and nobody even tells me if it's been lost or not and I'm now at the point of 'forget it, I want a refund' not good enough. I won't go to a Comic Con again.This has really put me off! I waited 4hrs at the event n it ruined my day n I'm still waitin!"

Hi Richard,

Please can you send me your friends description details and address to info@collectormania.com as I haven't received anything from her. I will make sure her photo gets sorted, sorry that this one has slipped the net, as there have been so many photos and queries to sort and I have had a few where I haven't got the description sheets.

I am sorting out today's queries now so if you email tonight I will get it and sort it asap

Thanks

Julie

Edited by jedijules

Hi Richard,

Please can you send me your friends description details and address to info@collectormania.com as I haven't received anything from her. I will make sure her photo gets sorted, sorry that this one has slipped the net, as there have been so many photos and queries to sort and I have had a few where I haven't got the description sheets.

I am sorting out today's queries now so if you email tonight I will get it and sort it asap

Thanks

Julie

Hi Julie,

Many thanks for replying, I don't have details of her address, description, details but I've sent her a Tweet with a direct link to your post as well as email addy and hoping that she'll be able to give you all the information that you need so that she can be put at rest on this.

As soon as I hear anything from her in regards to emailing you I'll post what she Tweets back as soon as I can.

Thanks again :)

Richard

This is what my Friend just tweeted me: "hi thank you very much. I've forwarded the email I previously sent to info@showmastersonline.com thanks again :)"

Hopefully you'd have received this if not yet then very soon :)

Edited by KingRichard76

hi i sent another email today but my email got a delivery failure notification?? i sent one last week and also gave in a form at the end of the event for an iron throne photo on sunday that was not ready when my group had to leave.

hi i sent another email today but my email got a delivery failure notification?? i sent one last week and also gave in a form at the end of the event for an iron throne photo on sunday that was not ready when my group had to leave.

Hi, if you are having trouble with the email address here are the two addresses you can send you information to info@collectormania.com or info@showmasteronline.com. Which ever one gave you the error try the other one.

Hi Richard,

Thanks

Julie

Hi Julie,

Many thanks for replying, I don't have details of her address, description, details but I've sent her a Tweet with a direct link to your post as well as email addy and hoping that she'll be able to give you all the information that you need so that she can be put at rest on this.

As soon as I hear anything from her in regards to emailing you I'll post what she Tweets back as soon as I can.

Thanks again :)

Richard

This is what my Friend just tweeted me: "hi thank you very much. I've forwarded the email I previously sent to info@showmastersonline.com thanks again :)"

Hopefully you'd have received this if not yet then very soon :)

I have got her details thanks and am dealing with it now

Thanks

Julie

Hi I still havent recieved my Kate Bracken photo I left a slip at the event and also emailed and attached a photo of myself its not really a problem if its being dealt with but I just havent heard anything as yet?

Still Not heard anything no reply to email or reply to posting on here will try and ring tomorrow as I am getting no joy

• Showmasters Admin

hi all please just email us if you have emailed us over a week ago and still have not had your images delivered.

if you have emailed us with in the last week please hold off for a few more days to see if they come in the post we are all over this and we are getting stuff out every day and we are getting on top of all the orders now .

please do not think that if you are talking on here in this post we are picking up on it as we are only going from the direct emails that have been sent to us , it matters not which email you had used info@showmastersonline.com or info@collectomanina.com ether one is good , do not expect a response to each email as w would rather get through more the photos that have to go out than response to each email as that all take time that could be used on getting out the images to you .

once again we have all the images save on our photo hard drive library here so nothing is lost so do not worry and please if you have emailed us in the last 7 days please hold off so they have time to get to you as we do not want to double up on work that has been done and we just want to deal with the last few of you that are still to be looked after .

just wanted to keep you all in the loop and up to date on this

thanks for understanding

jason

One final word from my Twitter pal:

Samantha Ainsworth:

"I'd like to thank everyone who helped find my picture, I'm really pleased with it and sorry for the moaning! :D"

• Like 1

Guys...i know it must be hard as you were sooo busy but the photo sending situation is costing you loads....i send an email saying iam missing 4....you send 2....i then send an email saying i am missing 2 and you send 1....now i have sent an email for the last picture....that 3 x the postage for you guys...i makes no sense.....

here is my emails which paint the picture....this kind of behaviour must be costing Showmasters alot of money for no reason.....

My Emails.........

Okay.....not sure how this has gone soo wrong!!!

Maybe third time lucky but this is costing you guys alot more than it should.

As per below email....i was still missing my last 2 photos.....i thought i would get them both together but instead i only got one!!

I have as yet after two sets of photos sent out not received my Karl Urban photo....you can imagaine my concern as it cost £35.

I find it strange that you would send out the Tom Skeritt one with out it...as it says in the mail below that i have still to recieve two.....as i said...its you guys that its costing...i know its busy for you but to send out jst one photo makes no sense.....

Thanks again for your time and i look forward to getting my last photo

Kind Regards

Craig

To: info@showmastersonline.com

Subject: FW: Photoshoots still missing.

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:43:31 +0000

Hi guys.

I was waiting for 4 photo shoots to be sent out to me. Below are the details i sent to you. I recieved 2 of my 4 photos i was unable to pick up. I waited a week but the other two have still not arrived.

I know you are very busy but i am hoping you can get the 2 missing photos to me as soon as possible.

The missing photos are

Karl Urban Sunday 8th July

Tom Skerrit Sunday 8th July

Again i have sent a picture where i am wearing the same clothes. My description is also on the email below.

Thanks again for your time and i look forward to receiving my two photos

Kind regards

Craig

To: info@showmastersonline.com

Subject: Photoshoots not picked up.

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:55:47 +0000

Hello there.

I am contacting you in relation to photos i was unable to pick up at London Film and Comic Con.

My details are

My photoshoots are from Sunday 8th July 2012

Zach Galligan

Karl Urban

Tom Skeritt

Ian Glen

I am a white male. I have brown hair brushed to the side. I have dimples on my cheeks and one on my chin.

I was wearing a Black Short Sleeved Shirt and a silver watch.

In all the photos i am doing a "thumbs up"

I have attached a picture of me from a previous event, i am dressed the same at this one.

Hi Craig,

I emailed you about your photos and why they were coming separately.

Thanks

Julie

Hi Julie.

I never, got an email, perhaps it has been filtered into my junk mail. I will check. Thanks, much appreciated.

Nope no email in my junk either. No matter, just thought it was strange that they were being sent seperatley.

Don't envy the massive job you have. Thanks for your response on here.

Cheers

Craig

Edited by Goodie586