Uncollected photos update by Jason on the 9th

Hi All,

Just to let you all know where we are with getting the photos out. The majority of photos are now matched up. The first batch went out in the post yesterday, there will another batch going in the post later today. The rest of the matched up photos will be going out in the post over the weekend.

I understand that alot of you have emailed in, I have replied to some of the emails, please don't think that I am being rude if I haven't got back to you yet, as our priority has been to get the photos out and any that are bad to get Showmasters to reprint them. I will reply to all the email queries which I will finish off over the weekend.

I would just like to say thanks to everyone for being so patient with us as we have had a hugh amount to get through. I will post on here again over the weekend to let you know when we have finished the photos and when all the email queries have been answered.

Many thanks

Julie

Many many thanks, I shall eagerly await the arrival of the postie now then!!!! :thumbup:

I know in the past when crewing in photo distribution I've been told if the photos aren't back by the close of the show (6pm in the case of this show) then anyone who fills out a form won't be asked to pay - I haven't worked photo dist. in over a year so this may have changed but if not then this could be a reason payment wasn't taken in that case.

That is what I was told - that if they weren't back by 6pm to fill in a form and they would be sent out at no cost.

Hi All,

Just to let you all know that all the photos have now been matched up and posted out. I have answered the majority of queries sent in but I still have some to do which I will finish off in the next couple of days.

Please can I ask you to allow 2 weeks for your photos to arrive in case of postal delays, if by then you haven't received your photo or you have not received an email from me saying that your photo has had to be reprinted, please email me at info@collectormania.com along with your address details a description of what you was wearing in your photo or send a recent photo of yourself and the name of the guest your photo was taken with.

I would like to thank Evie_Nitram for helping me to get the photos matched up and posted out and to Showmasters for being there if we needed there support and help.

Many thanks

Julie

Edited by jedijules
  • Like 1

I am due 4 photos in the post, got an envelope today... But it only had one photo in it. Are they sent separately does anyone know? As I just filled in one form I was expecting them to arrive in the same envelope.

Hi, I'm not 100% sure what has gone wrong here. We do match all the photos up and collect them together before sending them out. Please can you e-mail into info@showmasters . com so that Julie can sort it out for you - You'll need to let her know your name, address, which photo you got and which you are missing; and either attach a photo of you or your description (just like on the photo slip you filled out!)

I'm really sorry that there has been a problem here. x

• Like 1

Jason,

Much as I was somewhat frustrated by the glitch in the photo-production on the Saturday, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for speaking to me on the Sunday in person. Many people would have shied away from that, you didn't and that was very much to your credit and I appreciated it.

Also, issues happen, and despite this frustration, I had an amazing time at LFCC. The guests were generous with their time and your staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. So I just wanted to say thank you! :smile:

I am due 4 photos in the post, got an envelope today... But it only had one photo in it. Are they sent separately does anyone know? As I just filled in one form I was expecting them to arrive in the same envelope.

Hi, I'm not 100% sure what has gone wrong here. We do match all the photos up and collect them together before sending them out. Please can you e-mail into info@showmasters . com so that Julie can sort it out for you - You'll need to let her know your name, address, which photo you got and which you are missing; and either attach a photo of you or your description (just like on the photo slip you filled out!)

I'm really sorry that there has been a problem here. x

Many thanks for the reply, email sent.

• Like 1

I'm a tad worried my information may have been lost at the con. I spoke to SJ on Saturday and she jotted down the number of the photo I needed printing (from the Kate Bracken shoot)), plus my information on the back of a random ticket. I didn't fill in an official form or anything, neither have I emailed.

Should I email you, or leave it a week to see if it turns up or not? Yes, I'm paranoid... lol.

I'm a tad worried my information may have been lost at the con. I spoke to SJ on Saturday and she jotted down the number of the photo I needed printing (from the Kate Bracken shoot)), plus my information on the back of a random ticket. I didn't fill in an official form or anything, neither have I emailed.

Should I email you, or leave it a week to see if it turns up or not? Yes, I'm paranoid... lol.

To be on the safe side, send an email to info@showmastersonline.com. I'd recommend including a description of yourself, including what you were wearing in the photo shoot if you can remember, and who it was with.

E-mail in. It might not be a problem, but I didn't see any random tickets in the lot I sorted out, so it's either somewhere else and being dealt with, or it's not. Either way, e-mailing in will ensure it will get seen too over the next few days! x

Hi I reprinted your photo and its on its way to you now.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi I reprinted your photo and its on its way to you now.

Thanks

Andrew

Oh, brilliant, thanks! :D