Hayden queues

How busy were the queues for Hayden Panettiere today? Due to delays in long distance travel, the soonest I could get down to London is about 12 (which probably isn't early enough).

I know it's hard to estimate if I could get an autograph or not, but I'd like to know roughly the length of time people had to wait.

Thanks!

I found her lovely and she signed , personalised and put the dedication i wanted on my items , she wasnt overly chatty although i did have some conversation!!

Hope you have a nice experience tomorrow!

Edited by paulo

She was lovely to chat to, very smiley and didn't ignore you!

If you had a poor experience with her I do urge you to remember she got through at least 600 photoshoots in one go today and her VT for autographs were well up to 500, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was tired! I did tell her what a trooper she was today for managing so many photos (I know I couldn't do it) and did express she wasn't too pleased/enthusiastic with the amount she had to go through (as you could probably imagine!).

When we went to get her autograph she had a little conversation about Heroes and her new film shes in called Forged..... all be it it was 10-15 seconds but she was polite and gorgeous..

Forgot to add she thanked us for coming , said nice to have met you and shook our hands....

I think I got "Hayd" last time but it was about 5.59 if i I remember correctly ...

I didn't get autos this time as I had just too much to get through in the day, just a prebooked photo so i can make my friends jealous again :whistling:

She seemed polite in the photo session though clearly not entirely buzzing with pleasure (from what I read about her crammed shoot I think I now understand why). I said to her that i looked forward to seeing Nashville as I thought that was something quick and good to say, and skipped off (i really did skip off for some strange reason - if anyone had to endure that, I would like to apologise unreservedly :blush: )

• Like 1

I think it's too harsh to claim she "ignored" you. I can't imagine what she went through with all the signatures and photoshoots plus she was suffering from a bad back. I went up to her in the photoshoot and the first thing i did was say hi, at which point I got a response and a lovely smile. Then as I left I said thank you and she returned the thanks and looked straight at me. I really think it's down to luck, sometimes you may be unfortunate to get one moment when they may not concentrate as much and the opportunity gets missed. But i think it's harsh to say she ignored you because it makes it sound like she was purposely doing it and I am absolutely sure she was not.

I may be biased because I don't like negative comments about Hayden because she's awesome, but i'm sure was not purposely ignoring anyone.

I'm not having a go at her - we're all human.

But I'm being factual she looked straight through me - I'm also not saying there wasn't another reason - i.e. tiredness etc but it just made me feel sad as I was looking forward to meeting her. I'm glad other people had good experiences but sadly this was mine this time.

I know what you mean, i've had experiences where i've been looking forward to meeting someone only to find the experience was disappointing because they didn't really show any appreciation or even acknowledge me. But it really is down to fortunate and unfortunate timings.

If anyone who met Hayden didn't get to speak to her, they were very unlucky.

I'm quite a quiet person and get even quieter around people like her. I met her 7 hours after arrival, so ofcourse she was tired (and so was I), but I still got a couple of words.

When you meet a very popular guest, you have to be realistic enough to know there won't be time for a long chat, which I knew. I am a big fan and have no regrets that I made a trip to London yesterday.

Hayden has been the number one guest I have wanted to meet for quite some time. Even though I didn't get to speak to her while getting an auto and it wasn't personalised I simply can't fault her, can fully understand the sheer number of people she had to get through. Surprised her photo shoot wasn't split into 2 times either (come on like 600 people in one go!l).

Even her talk was badly organised and she had to organise how people asked questions herself (She was brilliant during the talk though). Considering overall she pretty much had a bad day she was a lot more polite and friendly than I would have been in her position. I just hope that she hasn't been put off from coming back to a Showmasters event in the future.

Hayden was the reason I came to this. I told her I came all the way from Scotland, she was really nice, asked how I was, chatted for a bit...I said hi again at the photoshoot and she asked how i was, as I was leaving I tapped her shoulder and told her how gorgeous she was, I think that's why she remembered me in the talk. Speaking of, does anyone know if the talk was filmed?

cheers

• Like 1

Also seems as though a lot of people are saying she ignored them in the photoshoots, and yet the people who have had a lovely response from her mentioned they said "Hi" and "Thank you" (myself being one of them) got a courteous response and a smile from her.

Remember your Ps and Qs, people, c'mon!

• Like 2