Trains?

Hey! I come from the same route as you. Just get the District line all the way to Earls Court, then get the seperate district line there to Olympia. I checked the journey planner yesterday and this seems to be working fine, and I did this route myself today

I live locally - if you can't go straight to Olympia, then either go to High Street Ken and from just outside the tube station take any bus going towards Hammersmith (the number 9, the 10, or the 27).

Or alternatively, go to Hammersmith tube and either walk up (20 mins?) or go upstairs in the tube station to the bus station and take the 9, 10 or 27 going into Kensington.

• Like 2

Have to admit TfL did not make a good job of signposting that Olympia tubes were running today. My husband and I followed the very clear notices to take a tube to Brompton and then get a connection overground from there, only to find that the signs at the other end were directing us back to Earl's Court again. Wasn't the only one caught out, as I saw several cosplayers wandering around Brompton too.

Perhaps a pinned thread giving transport options next time? Especially as an increasing number of international visitors and first timers are attending these events, as well as many people who don't travel often in London.

Have to admit TfL did not make a good job of signposting that Olympia tubes were running today.

The standard tube map does indicate that the bit from Earls Court to Olympia operates at weekends and during some other events.

I hope so coz different sites say diff things, now the guy on the phone has said theirs a shuttle from earls court instead :S I wouldnt mind usually but my photo I'm going for is at half 9 :(

Depending on what time you get there, the "High Street Ken and bus" option may be better - the first Olympia tube isn't until shortly before 9am on Sunday.

The TfL website Journey Planner is your friend :mellow: