Photo distribution form - for posting out photo shoots

Same error message for me !!!!

I think Showmaster has to improve his organisation (I'll post my thoughts later on in the adequate category) but getting back photoshoots is very complicated and difficult comparated at other shows.

They don't have to forget that we are customers and that we pay (sometimes a lot) for a service !

So, I paid for a photoshoot, lose my time trying to find the picture (who has not been printed) and finally still can't dowwnload the pdf file and loose my time again !

I pretty much got all mine only had 2 fill a form out for my Kate Bracken Photo which wasnt bad going considering I had about twenty Photoshoots all in all a lot of the problems from last years event had been sorted staff were very helpful.

I really thought I had read they would be printing them at the show this year, halving times etc. Its a shame.

JA

They were being printed at the show and through a development company to speed things up, however there were still 4 photo booths worth of photos to get printed per day and some like Karl and Gillian were really huge shoots. I dont know anything about specific stuff but I can assure you alot of the photos were printed in house.

Someone mentioned about digital downloads of pics, so many people like to get thier photos signed by the guests so SMs provide a printed copy

What happens if the photo cannot be found to be sent? Would I be offered a refund??

What happens if the photo cannot be found to be sent? Would I be offered a refund??

This is also something I would like to know. But then again, they wouldn't know if we had actually took the photo or not, and if made it up just to get a refund (extra money) out of it. There needs to be some sort of tracking process for each user.

Well I have my ticket stub to prove I had it done! But I do see your point!

I think if the photo couldn't be found amongst those already printed they would check the relevant files for that particular photo shoot and reprint it for you.

Yesterday one of my photos didn't get printed at all. I kept getting told they were still waiting on prints, but Kate Bracken's shoot was very short and I was there when the photos were put out on the table - my friend who was in front of me in the queue's photo was there, as were people from behind me in the queue. In the end I had to go and speak to someone about it. The photo was located from the files on the computer, a note was made of which number it was, and it's now going to be sent out to me.

So, unless for some bizarre reason your photo didn't get taken in the first place (unlikely as the photographers check before moving onto the next person), I'm sure it will be fine.

Thank you! I am more worried about the Robert Maschio one. I was one of the last to have mine done and his was a short shoot. I found loads of his ones but not mine! So was a bit disappointed not to be able to take it home. The other three I knew I wouldn't be around to pick up.

I think for next year, it would be a good idea to NOT print out the photos for people to wait, but to post them online on a server, and you can download your own one (with the ticket number position you had), and an assigned password to the back of each ticket (Also with instructions to download photo after that weekend).

No thanks! I don't have a great photo quality printer, so wouldn't pay for a jpeg. I pay to have a photo.

Percentage wise, when something like 8000-10000 photos are taken, not that many go missing. For the first time ever, one of ours didn't turn up yesterday but I understand the situation and just filled out the form at the of the day. I had an issue with the very rude crew member on photo collection A ... But I'll post that in the relevant thread.

Having waited a day to see if the link is working it would appear that it is still not working for me it still states the following message:

"Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

So can anyone tell me what I should do now as in previous posts regarding this problem it states that it is being looked at, after a day I thought it would sorted by now.

Having waited a day to see if the link is working it would appear that it is still not working for me it still states the following message:

"Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

So can anyone tell me what I should do now as in previous posts regarding this problem it states that it is being looked at, after a day I thought it would sorted by now.

As with previous posts, you have to send an email as seen in this thread:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76843

Not sure why they still have two threads open for this though.