gold pass chill out room.

So the difference is that in the chill room you have the privilege to stand in a close environment? I am not mocking anyone, I also have a gold pass but I never used the chill room; it is not nice to know that the organisation is not up to a good standard.

it is not nice to know that the organisation is not up to a good standard.

This, for me is an understatement. I normally enjoy LFCC and its the highlight of my year but so far I'm not enjoying it.

The left hand does not seem to know what the right is doing. Photoshoot areas changed without notice and not being told or shoots starting late etc, lack of seating in the chill out room (lets not even start with how many gold passes were sold) and the VT system for certain guests was a joke which pretty much made having a GP useless at that point...

• Like 1

It might be possible that this is one of the consequences of the understaffed crew. We all love to have as many guests, photoshoots and talks as possible and Showmasters have done it brilliantly and really catered foe everyone BUT it is now essential to review all the organisation and see if all the events can be staffed satisfactorily.

Being with non-gold friends most of the day or just really busy I never even went looking for it. Having been to many SM events there does seem to have been an awful lot of organisational issues this time. Generally had a good day and the gold pass is incredibly useful, though I miss the normal photo ID badges. The wristbands we've been given are a pain to keep on all weekend.

• Like 1

The wristbands we've been given are a pain to keep on all weekend.

I'm dealing with a lot of itching on my wrist thanks to the band and they are a pain to sleep in. Not the best idea SM ever had...would like to know the reason behind the change...

There were 2 chairs in there by the end of the day lol.

I must admit that I only used the room twice and it was practically empty both times. I still think it's good to have somewhere with tables so you can sort out you stuff, but some more chairs would be nice!

Nowhere to sit down in the gold room was not good and it was no better in the talks as even though I was right at the front I could not hear either the questions or the answers. I hope the sound was better further back.

• Like 1