Gwendoline Christie photo shoot + Ben Browder talk

• Moderators

There will be a Gwendoline Christie photo shoot for £10 - please check for further information at the photo ops sales desk.

This should be 1.00pm-1.20pm Photo D (replacing James Cosmo) but please check just in case.

Ben Browder free talk is on Sunday - please check schedule at the event (should be where Norman's was, 1:40-2:10 Talk A I think?)

Edited by DavidB
  • Like 1

Oh come on.

My sister went up to London today specifically to buy photoshoots that had been announced since the shop closed so we wouldn't have to do so tomorrow. When she got to the front of the queue she asked if there was a Gwendoline Christie photoshoot and was specifically told that there was no photoshoot and that she was only doing autographs. What was the point :(

Can I use my CMMK James Cosmo ticket to go to Gwendoline Christie instead of having to join that horrid queue in the morning? Please?

Edited by dee

• Moderators

There was no photo shoot. Unfortunately due to James Cosmo cancelling late, this has been scheduled in. There was not one originally planned.

Better to have the chance now than not at all I think?

Sorry for the inconvenience. You will be best off purchasing a new ticket, unless you want to talk to a staff member at the event.

Yay for Gwendoline photo shoot, boo for now having to que! I wish James Cosmo tickets could be used for this shoot instead but I understand why this isn't the case due to the complications this would cause re: refunds.

Do you think all tickets for the talk might be gone by Sunday morning? Is that a possibility?

Free talk tickets are usually only released on the morning of the talk and not in advance. It depends what time you plan to get there on Sunday morning but I doubt they will have all gone as it is in Talk Zone A and looking at that earlier this evening there are loads of seats there. Still, I'd plan on getting it earlier in the morning, rather than later if you can.

Do you think all tickets for the talk might be gone by Sunday morning? Is that a possibility?

Free talk tickets are usually only released on the morning of the talk and not in advance. It depends what time you plan to get there on Sunday morning but I doubt they will have all gone as it is in Talk Zone A and looking at that earlier this evening there are loads of seats there. Still, I'd plan on getting it earlier in the morning, rather than later if you can.

Oh good i'm getting there around 9am so hopefully It will be ok :clap:

Thank you! I'm soo excited now!

Oh good i'm getting there around 9am so hopefully It will be ok :clap:

Thank you! I'm soo excited now!

You will be okay. Tickets will indeed not be given out before tomorrow.

Unfortunately I missed this post and, having hopefully checked every day up until last night and seen nothing scheduled, didn't think to check today's schedules on the wall to see whether Gwendoline might have taken James's last-minute slot until after the fact.

(Missed it by under an hour. Gutted!) :crying: