July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.

Click on "My Controls" right at the top of the page.

Then click "Edit avatar settings" to the left hand side of the page.

Then click the dot where it says "Your image avatars" and next to where it says "Your avatar - the following types are allowed, etc etc", put this: http://www.great-scot.net/mb/b41.gif into the box.

Then click "Add this avatar to my profile" at the bottom of the page.

And you're done! I think I deserve some Elijah-kisses for that :D:P:D

Kilty xxxxx

There you go, done! Oh bum, just realised I'm still logged on as you so this post won't make the slightest bit of sense. Hey, I could have some fun.............

But no, I wouldn't take advantage of a poor innocent little half-technophobe! Would I????!!!....... ;)

OK Mrs. Wood. Thank you for all the hard work - but what's this - 'Mwahaha'. Hmm. :D How about one for me - like 'Mushrooms for billybird' or something nicely similar. :D See you Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Yahoo........ Lots of elijah hugs and kisses for Kilty and some Billy ones for me. Text later. xxxx :D

Woohoo, yeah! :D

OK, I'll try and do your sig but I don't know if I can from this computer (I'm at college you see, and it's a bit dodgy with the "my controls" thing on here).

It's really simple if you wanna do it yourself! Just go to "my controls" at the top of the page, then "edit signature"

Any luck with getting people to cover for the weekend?

More mwahahahahaha :D:D

Yeah, text later! :lol:

*Billy kisses*

Kilty xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah it is, it's a cartoon of one of the scenes from M&C.

how cool, we always seem to be on the forum at the same time! :jason:

We could make a Huggable Sean society and be joint founders? Sean gives amazing hugs! :unsure:

Oh, this really sucks :angry: Lai Yui has just texted me saying she's got drama rehersals so we can't have our post-LFACC meet up and video-swapping this week either.

Ahh well, I guess at least you're coming here in a couple of weeks' time so I can always give you it then! ;):D

Aaaahhh. Never mind :huh: Have you really been here all afternoon? Wish I went to your college. *Sean Hugs* :D *Billy Kisses* :wub: *Lij ****!!* :huh:

Oooooooh, yes please! :o

Nah, I finished college at 11:30 today, do every Wednesday. Woohoo! :D

I should really be doing coursework, but you know those times when you really can't be bothered cos you have far more interesting things to do? This is one of those times. ;)

Billy "_fill_in_the_blanks_cos_probably_far_too_explicit_to_repeat_on_the_forum_"'s xxxxxxxx :P

:wub: OMG *Faints again*. Hey, tomorrow we won't be needing this for a few days. And if you really bring Billy - well, who knows, I'll probably never be seen again (neither will he).

By the way - I had a dream last night and I was a log. He he he. :wub:

Alrighty then peciousss! Just loading loggy picture up. :firedevil:

After I've got off computer, I'd better start packing - rents picking me up from college and heading your way straight away, not even popping home! so bags need to be ready in car. Exciting stuff! :angel:

Kilty xxxxxxx *Sean hugs* *Billy kisses* :D

Woohoo, okie doke! I really should be going shouldn't I - I've been hung around here for hours now! but it's so much fun :D

Lucky you having a day off - I don't go in till 10:15 tomorrow, but I don't finish till 4.

Kilty xxxxxxxx :angry: