July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I think I'm here but I've had too much red wine and was looking at those Billy photos with my painting. Aaagggh. Chocolate Sauce. :blush:

OMG!!!!! :o:o:o

Bring out the trumpmets, steel band and loggy Leggys! Oh, and not to forget the mushroom pies :o

FINALLY!!!!!

*hugses* :(

A "welcome to the forum" prezzie for my July:

jacket.jpg

:headscratch: Sexy Scotsman :blink:

I know, doesn't Sean look CUTE!

By the way, did u see my message for you on the "I Would do Elijah" thread? It would be one of the last ones, on the last page.

HobbitLove xxxxxx :uhoh:

Elven Mischief!!!!!! I want a Billy Avatar. No....... I WANT BILLY............

Merry Mushrooms and Electrifying Elves. Why has Sam got no votes in the favourite Hobbit Pole. Sam's Sweeeeet. Sean's Cuddly. Billy's even more cuddly........ :D

LOL :P - reduce you to a blubbering wreck of mushroom stew! :lol:

Hmm, let me see......... Jesus, this is tough. I think, I prefer 30_60, b41.gif (it says mmm...donuts - how sweet! :D ) and 47.gif. But they're all so good. Except b59.gif - what is with that??! :P Oh, and I LOVE the "Reservoir Boyd" one.

So sorry July, you're on your own hun! I can't make those sort of vital decisions at this time of night! :lol:

Speak to you soon,

Loggy Love,

Kilty xXxXxXxXx :P

:spidy:

Hmmmm.... OK, Do we go for sexy, dreamy, funny or donuts? Final decision then - Donuts. They are almost as tasty as Billy (with chocolate again or are we not going into that one this time?)

I love Donuts!!!MMM I'm soo hungry!!I could eat 1000 donuts!I love them all!!!Pink,brun...

Lovely!I love donuts but i love lOTr more

Pleeeeaaaaassssseee, don't pass out. I need the Billy Avatar. The donuts will do just fine but I can't stay on here for very long. :wub: What's that I hear about Dom being on some Sharon thing on Friday? :angry: Do you think I could ring him up and get Billy's telephone number. I want to know where he's hung my painting!!!!!!!! C.U. Friday. :angry: