Danielle Harris <3

14must0.jpg

Zach Gilligan

2z88c2e.jpg

Martin Kove

2hs16vs.jpg

Robert Maschio (a.k.a The Todd!)

3477ivr.jpg

Also met the lovely Jewel Staite, but the bigger the star, the most impersonal it becomes. So I couldn't get a photo, and we had a very brief chat. Still a dream come true none the less. :o)

Just gone through my pics. Didn't take as many as I usually do due to being so busy and messed up the camera settings a bit at times so they're not always as good usual but here they are (only went to the GoT talk on Saturday and Gillian's - very disappointed in the setup with the guests stuck behind a table miles from the audience and the poor sound so prefered to hang out with friends and run between photoshoots) ....

https://picasaweb.google.com/howard.crowe/LondonFilmComicCon2012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Couple of samples....

_DSC0774.jpg_DSC0802.jpg

_DSC0916.jpg_DSC0865.jpg

• Like 4

Has anyone got any pics of me dressed as Diana? (on sat) :smile:

Were you the Diana with the baby Visitor? If you were, I saw you with a Visitor while I was queuing for a photograph. I was hoping to spot you guys later to ask for a photo but sadly I didn't :(. Definitely my favourite costumes from the day!

• Like 1

Are they set to "public" or just "friends only" or "friends of friends"? If you want to be able to share with them everyone you'll need to make the album public. Saying that, I can see them, but I dont know if we have any friends in common.

Edited by jael001

Has anyone got any pics of me dressed as Diana? (on sat) :smile:

Were you the Diana with the baby Visitor? If you were, I saw you with a Visitor while I was queuing for a photograph. I was hoping to spot you guys later to ask for a photo but sadly I didn't :(. Definitely my favourite costumes from the day!

Yes that was me :smile:

Thanks for the compliment.. glad you liked them.

Maybe catch you at another convention

• Like 1

What i went as instead of jessica rabbit this year ~ The legend of zelda: twilight Princess, If anyone got any pictures of me and my group please let me know i was with a pit and a link <3

523980_10150912909622019_2131274861_n.jpg

have to say that your costume looks awesome! :)

Oh I'm absolutely gutted I didn't see ou today! I went as agitha from twilight princess !!! So wanted to see a Zelda cosplayer xxxx

What i went as instead of jessica rabbit this year ~ The legend of zelda: twilight Princess, If anyone got any pictures of me and my group please let me know i was with a pit and a link <3

523980_10150912909622019_2131274861_n.jpg

have to say that your costume looks awesome! :)

Oh I'm absolutely gutted I didn't see ou today! I went as agitha from twilight princess !!! So wanted to see a Zelda cosplayer xxxx

Hi everyone, Just thought I would link you to my album from today, had such a good day, met old friends from past con's and made a fair few new ones! Thanks to everyone who made our day special and please tag yourself if you are with us in our photo's! Back for more fun tomorrow x

http://www.facebook....95725108&type=1 The album is public so you can access the pics :)

Lovely photos, Jassie! I wanted to "like" several, but couldn't because we're not friends-linked. But trust that I would have otherwise!

The ones I have posted are just handful of the ones I took, here is a direct link to my album - http://photobucket.com/LFCC12

Lovely photos for you too! I love the one of your boy with Scooby :thumbup: .

Just gone through my pics. Didn't take as many as I usually do due to being so busy and messed up the camera settings a bit at times so they're not always as good usual but here they are (only went to the GoT talk on Saturday and Gillian's - very disappointed in the setup with the guests stuck behind a table miles from the audience and the poor sound so prefered to hang out with friends and run between photoshoots) ....

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

Couple of samples....

_DSC0774.jpg_DSC0802.jpg

_DSC0916.jpg_DSC0865.jpg

Really nice ones - thanks for sharing those, I hope you enjoy them as much as people here will :thumbup: .

• Like 1

Some nice photos there Rockstar.

Thanks. Don't feel they're all up to my usual standard though, I always seemed to be rushing and juggling 10x8s, my GoT poster and my camera while chatting to the guests and not concentrating on the settings with the variable lighting between the main hall with all the light coming in the windows and the different parts of the signing area, some of which were brighter than others.

Some are good and I'm happy if people like them.