Photo Thread

Please let me know if it doesn't work!

It doesn't for me. It says content unavailable - probably because I am not on Facebook. Can they be made public for people who don't want to network socially, please?

• Moderators

If anyone has any photos from Sunday of Hayden Panettiere (including the crew around her) could they message me on Facebook or something please? Would like to know if there are any nice photos of me Guest Assisting her aha, though I doubt it! :P

• Like 1

Right might have found a way forward with my Flickr issues (only click on these if you have NOT seen my photos in my other posts, yet):

Friday 6 July 2012

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAt1xFG

Saturday 7 July 2012

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAucTxW

Sunday 8 July 2012

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAvyTVC

EDIT: Yay :D

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship
  • Like 1

Hi guys, this is my first time posting here. I've been requested by a few folks from yesterday to put my photo up of me & the lovely Karl Urban. I didn't think he would actually do this but I was one happy camper when he did! :dance:

ldqo.jpg

OMG you are so lucky! Awesome pic! ^^

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hi guys, this is my first time posting here. I've been requested by a few folks from yesterday to put my photo up of me & the lovely Karl Urban. I didn't think he would actually do this but I was one happy camper when he did! :dance:

Oh wow, awesome :D hope you had a great weekend.

Thats a great photo, what a great guy for doing that.

ldqo.jpg

ldqo.jpg

Hey - would you be able to take some snaps and upload your suite of John Simm shots, please? I was up soon after you and the poses looked great (especially the last one - ahem!) :thumbup:

ldqo.jpg

LOVE IT!

I was talking to you in the queue for his auto yesterday in the morning, and you said you were gonna ask him for this pose! I AM HAPPY YOU GOT IT! :D

• Like 1

th_9f35118e.jpg

Me and the gorgeous Gillian.

th_a90628e4.jpg

Mitch Pileggi! So nice. (Photo of photo from my camera, sorry!)

th_8893e8e3.jpg

Nicholas Lea was wonderfully talkative.

th_bd4799f2.jpg

What I got signed by all three. Plan to frame!

I cant open it :(

says... This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Sorry about that, he thought he'd set it as public. Should be ok now. :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3784051752271.2143768.1006313545&type=3

With the delightful John Simm - wonderful guy, and a delight as always!!

instagram.jpg

My Anthony Head shoot is getting posted to me hopefully, but will post that once received!! And still need to sort through own photos, as mixed between phone and camera! :D