Photo Thread

If anyone is interested I have a video from Adam and Jewel's talk and quite a few videos from Ben's talk as well as photos and what not

Here is a link to my blog where they all are http://alittle-eccen...com/tagged/lfcc

Feel free to add me on tumblr too if you like :dance:

Sorry to be blunt about it but videoing was supposed to be banned in the talks.

Blatantly breaching the rules puts at risk any future talks if the guests know what they say could be put out there in public. It's supposed to be a closed environment for the fans only.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Blatantly breaching the rules puts at risk any future talks if the guests know what they say could be put out there in public. It's supposed to be a closed environment for the fans only.

Oh I didn't know. Everyone else in front of me was doing it so I thought it was ok.... There was nothing saying I couldn't I'll just keep that in mind in future. :unsure:

Edited by toria

If anyone is interested I have a video from Adam and Jewel's talk and quite a few videos from Ben's talk as well as photos and what not

Here is a link to my blog where they all are http://alittle-eccen...com/tagged/lfcc

Feel free to add me on tumblr too if you like :dance:

Oh I didn't know. Everyone else in front of me was doing it so I thought it was ok.... There was nothing saying I couldn't I'll just keep that in mind in future. :unsure:

It's not just you, there will be loads of clips around but it is all over the FAQ sections in the forum and in the show guide and the crew announce it at the start of each talk. At least they should and did at the ones I went to.

But people still do it as it's hard to tell whether people are taking a photo or video I guess. But you only need a guest to say something that an agent or film company or someone doesn't like, it gets posted on the net, gets picked up by a news site or something and it could prevent guests doing talks in future.

It's not just you, there will be loads of clips around but it is all over the FAQ sections in the forum and in the show guide and the crew announce it at the start of each talk. At least they should and did at the ones I went to.

But people still do it as it's hard to tell whether people are taking a photo or video I guess. But you only need a guest to say something that an agent or film company or someone doesn't like, it gets posted on the net, gets picked up by a news site or something and it could prevent guests doing talks in future.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind next time. However can't see anything in the FAQ and no one mentioned it at the beginning of the talks I attended. The only thing I see in a tiny writing in the back of the show guide. But I will remember that in future.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind next time. However can't see anything in the FAQ and no one mentioned it at the beginning of the talks I attended. The only thing I see in a tiny writing in the back of the show guide. But I will remember that in future.

Thanks for your understanding. I wish others were as well as many seem to think it's clever to ignore the no photographs signs etc.

There should be announcements before each talk as they always say flash photography for first couple of mins and then no-flash, no video or sound recording etc. Usually the standard pre-talk announcements. Admittedly I didn't get to many talks but those things were announced at the start and I thought there were signs at the entrance too about it but I could be mistaken as I know the rules and don't go looking for all this.

I won't bang on about it. It's hard to stop it but I wish people would think a bit about the potential impact of their actions. Would be easy for agents to stop sending guests to events where it's known anything they do/say may get out into the public when it's meant for fans only.

That is pretty cool that he remembered your name...did he spell it right though, that's the big question! ;) lol

Yeah would defo like to meet Martha, but she was probably my least favourite Goonie. Just out of interest who was your favourite Goonie?

corey feldman, but mikey too :S haha and yeah he did, i was working with him in the photoshoot he walked up to me and asked me what my name was because i was just so excited :)

That's so cool, I'm kinda gutted I got Sean to sign a Samwise Gamgee photo...as Lord of the Rings tops Goonies in my fave films. Do you crew much then? What's it like, I'm guessing you get to know the guests a little more.

this was my first time crewing but i loved it :) i only did it for half a day until 2pm tho, because i needed to get all my autographs :)

That's pretty cool, much respect to you for doing that. Not sure whether I'd enjoy hoards of people complaining. One of the girls on the photo collection desk was being bombarded with complaints, but she handled them all very well.

Did you just go for the one day then? How many guests did you meet?

That is pretty cool that he remembered your name...did he spell it right though, that's the big question! ;) lol

Yeah would defo like to meet Martha, but she was probably my least favourite Goonie. Just out of interest who was your favourite Goonie?

corey feldman, but mikey too :S haha and yeah he did, i was working with him in the photoshoot he walked up to me and asked me what my name was because i was just so excited :)

That's so cool, I'm kinda gutted I got Sean to sign a Samwise Gamgee photo...as Lord of the Rings tops Goonies in my fave films. Do you crew much then? What's it like, I'm guessing you get to know the guests a little more.

this was my first time crewing but i loved it :) i only did it for half a day until 2pm tho, because i needed to get all my autographs :)

That's pretty cool, much respect to you for doing that. Not sure whether I'd enjoy hoards of people complaining. One of the girls on the photo collection desk was being bombarded with complaints, but she handled them all very well.

Did you just go for the one day then? How many guests did you meet?

yeah i just crewed till 2pm on saturday... i met alex winter, ke hu quan and zach gallian... x 2 as he was just so nice :)

@ Stuart Carson

That is an awesome shoot!! Very jealous!!!

I took my mum with me as she was desperate to meet thomas dekker and karl urban so left her in charge of my camera while I was with guests etc...

Sadly turns out she has no concept of photography lol... So I have no pics of me with guests this year! :(

What i went as instead of jessica rabbit this year ~ The legend of zelda: twilight Princess, If anyone got any pictures of me and my group please let me know i was with a pit and a link <3

523980_10150912909622019_2131274861_n.jpg

I saw you being photographed on the balcony on the saturday ( I think it was saturday anyway) :P

Loved her for letting me do this :D Even more than I did already,

7533851834_9b2ab05e2a_c.jpg

Wow, that's just awesome. I'd never have the guts to ask something like that. Very happy with my "ordinary" photo with her though.

On Friday I asked her and she was totally up for it,. She loved the photo as well. I'm incredibly happy! xD

• Like 1

Loved her for letting me do this :D Even more than I did already,

7533851834_9b2ab05e2a_c.jpg

Wow, that's just awesome. I'd never have the guts to ask something like that. Very happy with my "ordinary" photo with her though.

On Friday I asked her and she was totally up for it,. She loved the photo as well. I'm incredibly happy! xD

Well you're one very lucky guy. Well done for the consideration of asking in advance and not just springing it on her at the time. She did seem pretty open to most suggestions though, she's fun. Had a funny conversation with her about wellies as she'd been tweeting about what colour to get.