Photo Thread

I was wondering what the etiquette on videoing was? My wife's a charmed nut, so what are the chances of Brian or holly just saying hi on couple of seconds vid recorded on my iPhone? Or is this a biiiig no no? Can you tell I'm an LFCC virgin ;)

I was wondering what the etiquette on videoing was? My wife's a charmed nut, so what are the chances of Brian or holly just saying hi on couple of seconds vid recorded on my iPhone? Or is this a biiiig no no? Can you tell I'm an LFCC virgin ;)

It is not a big no no unless there is a sign up saying no videoing. But it will be very busy today, so you may be asked not to.

It is not a big no no unless there is a sign up saying no videoing. But it will be very busy today, so you may be asked not to.

I'm going tomorrow, so hopefully it may be quieter, but thank you for letting me know, I'll have to see at the time, cheers Queen_Sindel. :)

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

So you managed to get your Holly and Brian over the table in the end then, well done :D

I should probably keep the thought that jumped into my mind to myself after reading that... :whistling:

• Like 1

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

So you managed to get your Holly and Brian over the table in the end then, well done :D

I should probably keep the thought that jumped into my mind to myself after reading that... :whistling:

Dirty mind! LOL! Yes, every queue I went into, I looked for a sign to see if no photos were allowed. If there wasn't one, I asked! Brian came out from around the table for my photo!

Hi everyone, Just thought I would link you to my album from today, had such a good day, met old friends from past con's and made a fair few new ones! Thanks to everyone who made our day special and please tag yourself if you are with us in our photo's! Back for more fun tomorrow x

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151881116670109.868312.895725108&type=1 The album is public so you can access the pics :)

• Like 2

Fantastic pics everyone!

Didn't really have time to get a table pic with Jane Badler as I was rushing between other photo shoots at that point, but yes she is stunning for her age and dare I say it, to my completely untrained eyes, her face looked basically natural if you see what I mean. She was lovely to talk to as well. A really classy lady with obvious personality, but there seemed to be lots of classy guests around today (the ones I met anyway)

Edited by Sir Jim
  • Like 1

What i went as instead of jessica rabbit this year ~ The legend of zelda: twilight Princess, If anyone got any pictures of me and my group please let me know i was with a pit and a link <3

523980_10150912909622019_2131274861_n.jpg

• Like 1

What i went as instead of jessica rabbit this year ~ The legend of zelda: twilight Princess, If anyone got any pictures of me and my group please let me know i was with a pit and a link <3

523980_10150912909622019_2131274861_n.jpg

I took a photo of you with my sister outside the fronts doors of the building, your outfit was absoultely fantastic!!