Calling all Goonies Fans

I myself am a huge Goonies fan, and i was just wondering how many more of us there are out there, heading to LFCC.

Also, anyone know if there will be any awesome Goonies Merch for sale at the event?

All together now... 'Hey You Guuuuuuuuuys'

Frickin Awesome film. Whats not to Love?

I will be getting my Goonies Poster signed this weekend to complete the Mouth/Chunk/Mickey and now Data set the poster also has both the Fatelli bros.

I went to get my Ke Huy Quan auto on Saturday just at the time the lights went out for the Dredd talk, it was surreal to be blasted into darkness. He was so sweet about it though :) Can't believe he's 40 !

Love the Goonies, it's the first film I ever bought on VHS (yes kids, there was something before dvds ......)

Have Corey Feldman, Sean Astin and Ke Huy Quan now thanks to Showmasters. Would love to add more to my collection :)

I went to get my Ke Huy Quan auto on Saturday just at the time the lights went out for the Dredd talk, it was surreal to be blasted into darkness. He was so sweet about it though :) Can't believe he's 40 !

Love the Goonies, it's the first film I ever bought on VHS (yes kids, there was something before dvds ......)

Have Corey Feldman, Sean Astin and Ke Huy Quan now thanks to Showmasters. Would love to add more to my collection :)

Would have been cool if he popped out his "Bully Blinder" when the lights went down

I'm fan too.. Met Ke Huy too. The first from the Goonies. Feldman was last year but slowly to give autographs and run away several times and I had been only there saturday. But well... i got through a second person a weeks before of FCCL my Cover and a photo signed by Sean Astin.