VIP Programme

AdamsAdventures

• Showmasters Admin

Generally speaking there are usually only 4 VIP programmes sold for the events and they have ranged from £895-£1,495 depending on the event. They usually include the following:

VIP programmes are limited to 4. A VIP programme will include:

• Your priority chosen seating at all stage events

• 1 extra professional photo shoot with each individual guest

• 1 extra free autograph from each guest

• A choice of one guest encounter on Saturday and on Sunday

• Dine with the guests taking part in the exclusive Saturday evening meal

• PLUS
    everything that is included in the standard, silver and gold programme admissions. (listed above)

However, this may not be the same info for the LOT event as there may be some changes to what is included, this will be a post-LFCC conversation and details will get announced later.

In the past where VIP programmes have been put on sale AFTER the other programmes ME have allowed upgrades to anyone that wishes to go for VIP. (Generally speaking)

Generally speaking there are usually only 4 VIP programmes sold for the events and they have ranged from £895-£1,495 depending on the event. They usually include the following:

VIP programmes are limited to 4. A VIP programme will include:

• Your priority chosen seating at all stage events
  • 1 extra professional photo shoot with each individual guest1
  • 1 extra free autograph from each guest
  • A choice of one guest encounter on Saturday and on Sunday
  • Dine with the guests taking part in the exclusive Saturday evening meal
  • PLUS everything that is included in the standard, silver and gold programme admissions. (listed above)

However, this may not be the same info for the LOT event as there may be some changes to what is included, this will be a post-LFCC conversation and details will get announced later.

In the past where VIP programmes have been put on sale AFTER the other programmes ME have allowed upgrades to anyone that wishes to go for VIP. (Generally speaking)

Thanks for the quick response, i think i will stick with Gold, that seems a bit out of my price range :grump:

• Showmasters Admin

People usually go for the VIP ticket to get the meal with the guests - that usually goes at auction for somewhere in the range of £200-£1000 lol. This just guarantees them a seat at the meal. Likewise the guest encounters can go for high prices and you bid on them so it is nice to be guaranteed one each day without that hassle.

However, as I said, that may not necessarily be what is included in this time. I know they were looking at the package.