Rough Layout

2: SIGNING AREA 4 = Karl Urban, Jeri Ryan, Gillian Anderson, John Simms, Freema Agyeman.

*ahem* it's Simm, not Simms! :-)

Isn't Joan Simms' house near Earl's Court? Maybe that's causing confusion?

Walking briskly is allowed, yes. Just no running.

(As long as you have at least one foot on the floor at all times it is still a walk, however swift.)

Isn't both feet off the ground at once technically jumping?

So, which entrance is that? The Pizza Express entrance at the corner then upstairs? Last time, did it not pretty much take up the 1st floor up?

I do believe its a ground floor venue, with the entrances pretty much opposite where you come out the station. i.e down the side road and not on the main road.

So, which entrance is that? The Pizza Express entrance at the corner then upstairs? Last time, did it not pretty much take up the 1st floor up?

I do believe its a ground floor venue, with the entrances pretty much opposite where you come out the station. i.e down the side road and not on the main road.

Thanks

• Moderators

Please can someone give me an opinion, will all the GoT guests be VT or just some, or who do you tthink out of them is most likely to be VT.

I would suggest that they'll all be fairly steady but even if they are VTd, no one will have any issues getting them.

where is photo d area please

As Too Tall has already said:

"1: I do not currently know where photo shoot D will be, it is likely to be next to photo shoot C, but I don't have confirmation of this yet."

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

There will NOT be a list of where all the guests will be sitting posted. It is too open to change. In the past they've even changed on the day.

I'm afraid like every other show, you'll just have to come and see. It's worked fine at every other show we've done.

I have named the 5 that will be in area 4, and the other guests on VTs will be in areas 1 and 3. So if you don't want one to those 5, the first place to go is area 3 and then 1.

• Showmasters Admin

I like the look of the lighting, not quite as 'yellow' as other years. Should be quite good for photos

There is a LOT of natural light in the venue so heopfully it'll be good for photos. Previously most of the light came from the venue lighting which I agree can be a bit yellow.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

The venues always look huge empty. Then you get 100 guests and agents, 230+ crew, 400 dealers, 50 venue staff, all the tables and chairs and THEN the 20,000 attendees and suddenly it's not so big.

Although talking to the guys there it is smegging huge.

• Like 1